BBC iPlayer

x4rl

Anyone use this? anyone got it to work >.> ?

I trying to watch this which Jo (I think) linked the other day
I click download to iplayer the iplayer flashes once and thats it nothing else :mad:
how the hell do you work this thing :cry:

Thanks ..

Normally just click on the download link.
It is time limited though from what I can remember so it will only work up to a certain date.
At least the stuff I downloaded did.

I only ever use it online... but I think to download it you might have to use their iplayer desktop thing or windows media player but I don't use that. My friend downloads from iplayer sometimes and she uses the iplayer desktop but gets irritated because it seems to be awkward to download from there.

Wonders of the Universe is available for a month after it's first aired so it should be working still. It might be easier to just watch it online though. :)

I watched about 15 minutes of it last night but fell asleep. I'll watch it on iplayer sometime this week. I'm a big fan of Professor Brian Cox, I think he's an excellent presenter, narrator and am glad bbc are including them in they're BBC Horizon episodes but I thoroughly enjoyed wonders of the solar system more than I am than this series. Still a great show, well worth watching. :)

I watched about 15 minutes of it last night but fell asleep. I'll watch it on iplayer sometime this week. I'm a big fan of Professor Brian Cox, I think he's an excellent presenter, narrator and am glad bbc are including them in they're BBC Horizon episodes but I thoroughly enjoyed wonders of the solar system more than I am than this series. Still a great show, well worth watching. :)
Ive never heard of him before but you are right he was great :) I will be watching the next one :)

Brian Cox is a legend, I love his passion.

...and his life before his PhD :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom