Batch Update Users [Paid] [Deleted]

Valhalla

Valhalla submitted a new resource:

Batch Update Users - Adds more search criteria and mass actions to the Batch Update Users tool

This XenForo add-on enhances the Batch Update Users tool in the Admin CP by adding new user search criteria and update actions.

Please note: This add-on only alters the Batch Update Users feature. It does not alter the standard User Search page. (This means, the included criteria will not be available from the standard Search page.)

New Search Criteria:

View attachment 81865
Site Mailing: Does not receive site mailings
Site Mailing: Receives site mailings
Online...

Read more about this resource...

Suggestion... Search criteria. Registered date = Last Activity Date. Add that and I'll buy it.

I believe you can already search for those two things without the add-on. :)

Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 19.35.06.webp

But they are not currently "mass actions", if that was what you meant?

I believe you can already search for those two things without the add-on.
You can set the dates for each, yes, but if you want to remove those that registered and haven't signed on since that date you have to search on the fields you mention. Doing that your search is only good for that one day. My suggestion would return a list of those that haven't visited since they registered, regardless of what day-month-year that was. I have 1000's of such "members". Most of which are bots and I'd like to get rid of them.

You can set the dates for each, yes, but if you want to remove those that registered and haven't signed on since that date you have to search on the fields you mention. Doing that your search is only good for that one day. My suggestion would return a list of those that haven't visited since they registered, regardless of what day-month-year that was. I have 1000's of such "members". Most of which are bots and I'd like to get rid of them.

That makes sense - thanks for the clarification.

I can see why that would be useful (a checkbox to search where "Registered Date" is equal to "Last Activity Date", rather than having to input dates).

I shall release an update soon, if I'm able to come up with it.

Top Bottom