Basic [Deleted]

Arty

Arty submitted a new resource:

Basic - Simple looking almost flat style with many features

This is a simple looking XenForo style with tabbed navigation that uses modern technologies.

Style supports high definition displays, it is fully responsive, it has hundreds of style properties you can use to customize style.

Style Features:
  • High definition display support. All images have HD counterparts, you can set HD logo.
  • Glyph fonts. Style uses Font Awesome and Glyph Icons Pro instead of XenForo sprites. You can even assign custom glyphs for navigation tabs.
  • Compact...

Read more about this resource...

Arty updated Basic with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, support for latest CTA Featured Threads and XenPorta 2

Changes from previous version:
  • Fixed issue causing templates from third party add-ons being shown as outdated when they aren't outdated (first step of fixing, if anyone will still have issues I'll apply stricter fix for next update).
  • Support for latest versions of XenPorta 2 and CTA Featured Threads add-ons.
  • JavaScript has been split into smaller files and minified. See this post....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I'm interested in this style. When I look at the demo style on my iPhone I can see that the design is not always responsive. How come?

Hi, I'm interested in this style. When I look at the demo style on my iPhone I can see that the design is not always responsive. How come?
What do you mean? Everything is responsive, unless there is some bug I missed, but I don't see anything weird on iPhone.

How do I put the top logo to the left? Right now it's centered. Centered is good on the mobile but on desktop I would like to have it to the left.

Its a bug in current version that will be fixed in next update (probably tomorrow or on Friday). To fix it open template xenforo.css, at start find "html" element, find
Code:
  overflow-y: scroll !important;
add before it
Code:
  min-height: 100%;

Its a bug in current version that will be fixed in next update (probably tomorrow or on Friday). To fix it open template xenforo.css, at start find "html" element, find
Code:
  overflow-y: scroll !important;
add before it
Code:
  min-height: 100%;
It didn't work.

Sorry, incomplete fix. Also add min-height:100% to body element few lines below.
But if I install the latest update of this style it will be resolved?

Another question regarding the positioning of the logo. Right now it's adjusted to the left. It looks fine. But in mobile devices with a much smaller screen with, it makes more sense to have the logo centered. Is there a way to have both options, depending on type of device used?

Yes, it is fixed in latest version.

Logo: yes. In style properties -> header and navigation find option "Center logo when window width is below". Set value to width when you want logo to be centered. Make sure it has px units after number, like 500px

Top Bottom