Basic [Deleted]

Hi,

I'm using the basic style which I like very much. I just noticed one thing. On my forum I use Adsense to monetize. I use the following templates:

ad_thread_view_above_messages
ad_thread_view_below_messages

In the mobile the ads show up like they should. But when I look at a thread on my desktop computer there are no ads there. Any ideas why?

Could be issue with z-index or float. I suggest wrapping your ad code in div like this
Code:
<div style="overflow:hidden;"> ad code here </div>

How do get padding above and under the logo? I did this once a long time ago but now I don't remember when creating a new version based on the basic style.

Arty updated Basic with a new update entry:

Update for GFN Classifieds, AMS and XenPorta2, XenAtendo2 add-ons support

Changes:
  • Support for latest version of GFN Classifieds add-on
  • Support for latest version of Article Management System add-on
  • Support for latest versions of XenPorta2 Pro and XenAtendo 2 Pro add-ons
If you are not using any of those add-ons, no need to update style.

To update style from previous version import new XML file. Other files were not changed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to implement a background picture like this in the Basic style?

images

Disable this option: style properties -> Sidebar -> Expand content below sidebar whenever possible.

It seems to be conflicting with some content in your forum's sidebar. I'll test it

Found and fixed bug. Download attachment, unpack, upload to styles/basic/xenforo/js/ replacing old files.

No need to change any options, ignore my previous post.

Attachments

Arty updated Basic with a new update entry:

XenForo 1.5.8 update

Changes:
  • Support for XenForo 1.5.8
  • Support for XenForo Media Gallery 1.1.7
  • Support for latest versions of AMS and Showcase add-ons
  • New options for breadcrumbs: hide quick navigation button, hide breadcrumb on forum index. Both options can be found in style properties -> breadcrumbs.
To update from previous version import new XML file. Other files were not changed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is your best style imo @Arty . Why call it "Basic". Call it "Clean" or "Tidy". But calling it "Basic" can be a putoff man.

lovely style.

Top Bottom