Banner 3.6

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Banner - Add banners to your forum.

Description:
  • The add-on will display a banner on your forum side-bar
  • This add-on is designed for forums which market directly with vendors
  • This add-on is not designed for use with third party advertising systems like Google AdSense
(Example of banner in side-bar)

View attachment 69048

Features:
  • Banner size is small, but in prominent location
  • Banner List (link located below banner image) allows easy viewing of all banners
  • Easy to use...

Read more about this resource...

So we can choose where to show this banner plugin ? I mean in example i see it above Staff online box ..what if i want to show it at the end of all other .

Hello, first of all thank you for your hard work and effort on this. I'm having what I'm sure is a very rookie issue, but I've installed your addon, and it's available to be see in the options menu in the Admin CP, but when I go back to my front page, there is no banner link, or anything related to your addon. Is there somewhere else I need to be looking after installing for the admin functions?

Hello, first of all thank you for your hard work and effort on this. I'm having what I'm sure is a very rookie issue, but I've installed your addon, and it's available to be see in the options menu in the Admin CP, but when I go back to my front page, there is no banner link, or anything related to your addon. Is there somewhere else I need to be looking after installing for the admin functions?

Hi Same for me I am on the latest version have checked Group permissions and Banner is ticked I have also ticked Banner at user level but not getting any of the links also. Have also Tryd Default theme same thing no links on Forum home
Th only Link I can find Is in the Admin Panel for selcting Location

I am guessing but I think his last update broke it.........I guess if we went back a version it would work going to wait till he pops on here

It will be nice to add these two options :
1. Force resize of an image to a size by adding a width html tag option
2. choose if an ad need to be opened in a new window "_blank" tag html option

Hello,

First thanks for the add-on.

I installed the add-on and everything seems fine. However, when I click on the Banner add-on link in Options, I only get the page where I can select the 3 positions of the banners.

I am using XF 1.3.1

I can not find the pages with the options to upload the banners or edit the banner etc... only the page to decide if the banners will be in 3 different spots.

Thanks!

With Andy's help I was able to fix my issue.

First, I edited the permission of the banner. I edited to ALLOW for the Admin. After the install it was set as Not Set (No).

Second, I edited the option to use Full Friendly url.

And after that everything was fine! :)

Thanks again Andy, I really appreciated your help.

Top Bottom