Banking help

RG70Hz

Hey everyone. I was wondering if it's possible to change the name of "Cash" on [bd] Banking and also I'd like to make a new tab called shop (I have page as nodes but Don't know how to do what im asking here) and in this tab I want to have maybe a showcase, (later) but for now just a thread place where people can post content and sell or buy from others using these points. Anyone know how???

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Search Phrases

Search for "cash". Change the matching phrase.

and also I'd like to make a new tab called shop (I have page as nodes but Don't know how to do what im asking here) and in this tab I want to have maybe a showcase, (later) but for now just a thread place where people can post content and sell or buy from others using these points. Anyone know how???

NodesAsTabs? That addon allows you to create tabs with nodes like page nodes, forums, and categories. If you need help then I need specifics.

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Search Phrases

Search for "cash". Change the matching phrase.

NodesAsTabs? That addon allows you to create tabs with nodes like page nodes, forums, and categories. If you need help then I need specifics.
Haha your a little to late :p I found it out after. I just gotta play around with it :)

Top Bottom