Moderator Checkpoint System [Deleted]

Cool... I'll update to 1.3 when this is updated, otherwise I stick were I am, 1.2.x. This is simply invaluable to do without now.

Since upgrading to 1.3 (with Checkpoint disabled, and after reinstalling Checkpoint), the plugin is causing errors. When attempting to approve posts in-line, "Error. Enter a positive whole number." is shown and the post(s) cannot be approved. No server error is logged.

Additionally, though at different times, the following server error is logged--again, when trying to approve moderated posts.
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '96851' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Moderator, 31 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/xf/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/html/xf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/xf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_avforums_mod...', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /var/www/html/xf/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(55): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(589): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_messagePostSave()
#8 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave()
#9 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(654): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#10 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(270): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->_updatePostsMessageState(Array, Array, Array, 'visible', 'moderated')
#11 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Abstract.php(125): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Post->approvePosts(Array, Array, NULL)
#12 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php(117): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Abstract->executeInlineModAction('approvePosts')
#13 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->actionApprove()
#14 /var/www/html/xf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#15 /var/www/html/xf/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#16 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(62) "/xf/index.php?inline-mod/post/switch"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["inline-mod/post/switch"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["posts"] => array(1) {
[0] => string(5) "97095"
}
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["a"] => string(7) "approve"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(63) "/xf/index.php?threads/latest-movie-that-you-watched.145/page-31"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

It's in use on a number of 1.3 boards without issue so it isn't a 1.3 compatibility issue.

An update is planned in the near future, though.

It's in use on a number of 1.3 boards without issue so it isn't a 1.3 compatibility issue.

An update is planned in the near future, though.
I understand that, however in my case, I'm receiving errors. They did not exist before the upgrade, and the board essentially cannot be moderated while Checkpoint is enabled. Errors 3 posts up.

Hello,

I found some problems, where this is one of them:

This thread has -5 unchecked posts.

And I observed that a post which was checked in and existing thread and got moved out to a new thread can't be checked again, i.e. the status goes back to unchecked, and even manually checking does not change the check status of the post.

Hey folks,

our server error log is stuffed with this error:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: forum - library/AVForums/Checkpoint/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:20
Generated By: atom9CH, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/prteamwork.com/library/AVForums/Checkpoint/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(20): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/prteam...', 20, Array)
#1 /var/www/prteamwork.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): AVForums_Checkpoint_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#2 /var/www/prteamwork.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /var/www/prteamwork.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(29) "http://prteamwork.com/forums/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/forums/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Apparently is involved with AVForums Moderator Checkpoint System 1.0.3.

I tried to search similar errors with no luck... so if anyone can help what's this about, i'll be a very happy man. I have not noticed any anomalies in Mod Checkpoint functinality.

Cheers,

Temexter

Last edited:
Sorry - I forgot to come back and reply to your message.

Earlier on in the thread I mentioned there would be some upgrades happening. This is on the list of issues and all issues will be fixed.

Thanks Chris. Even though this does not affect functionality AFAIK, like said it clutters the server error log...

Looking forward to an upgrade ;)

Cheers,
temexter

At the end, is this addon working fine with Xenforo 1.3? I plan to buy it but I recently had some issues with my board and I don't really want to experience that again ^^'

I'm not going to lie. It does work on XF 1.3 but there are some bugs in it. Updates are planned, I just don't have an ETA yet. I think it overall does its job, but there's occasions where the actual data and the expected data doesn't quite align. So you sometimes get errors generated about duplicate entries. You sometimes get threads reporting an impossible number of unchecked threads (e.g. -1 unchecked threads).

It is a priority for me to get this sorted ASAP.

It certainly shouldn't cause any issue with your board's operation in general, though.

Glad to hear it, my mods will be happy I guess :) As soon as it doesn't blow up my database, I'm fine with little bugs

Just to keep you guys updated, a new version is currently being tested which resolves some of the issues posted here.

Will keep you updated on progress.

Hello,

just a few observations.

We had problems when moving a checked post out to create a new thread, this post in the new thread would never be able to be checked. And - for unknown reasons - we had a few threads with a negative unchecked count:

"This thread has -1 unchecked posts".

Threads with un-check-able posts could be resolved by removing the un-check-able post from the ..._post table; after removing the record, it would check fine.

One thread with 53 posts had 55 records in the ..._post table, after matching the two posts that were listed in the ..._post table, but not in the thread, I removed those two posts, unchecked the thread and went with autocheck enabled through the pages, now it is fine.

Interestingly, the two posts that have been listed on top of the existing 53 posts have been deleted, as I could not locate them in the xf_post table.

Thank you.

Most of these issues have been addressed in the upcoming update already.

Some of them will of course still contain "bad data" though so the solution eventually will be to Uncheck then Check the entire thread.

Chris D updated AVForums.com - Moderator Checkpoint System with a new update entry:

Code refactoring, bug fixes and stability improvements

Earlier versions of Mod Checkpoint did have a number of bugs which may have produced server errors and other undesirable behaviour in some conditions.

These included but not limited to:
  • Duplicate key errors
  • Incorrect counts of unchecked posts
  • Posts that could not be checked
  • Threads that were never fully checked
All known bugs have been resolved and the current build has been in testing now at AVForums.com for several months with no further reported issues.

There are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom