Moderator Checkpoint System [Deleted]

Lovely... I can only admire this add-on, and now it fixed all my prior issues, bloody lovely. It was terrible missing this from my site. Makes modding so simple for all involved... everyone can see exactly what they have to look at instead of multiple people looking over the same content.

One question, the checkpoint page... as an admin you see nothing on it when there is content to be checked, because admins are typically super moderators. Can this be made to include all content for super moderators? So they can see what has to be checked from the single source?

It's ok, they're new permissions -- I didn't actually spend a lot of time going through what was new so my bad.

I'm planning to re-do the resource description at some point.

So I didn't miss there being no options now???
No, there's no options now. I should probably re-implement them at some point (or at least I will if people need them).

@Chris D is the post "check" a one-click action now? No need to tick and use the drop-down mod tool?
Correct:

upload_2016-5-18_11-19-42.webp

And unchecking:

upload_2016-5-18_11-20-3.webp

You can of course still do it via inline moderation.

Effectively, no.

The most recent and supported versions will only install on XF 1.5.

An old version, 1.1.0, is compatible with XF 1.3 but I can only recommend using the current version 2.0.2, to the point where I probably wouldn't be willing to provide or support an earlier copy.

Can this be applied to just a single node? We need to firm-up the moderation of one of our forums and this looks like a useful way of ensuring we read and check every post (so nothing slips through).

Last edited:
The add-on has node permissions that control who can check posts in which forums. So, I think that should work as long as you set the permissions per node and not globally.

The add-on has node permissions that control who can check posts in which forums. So, I think that should work as long as you set the permissions per node and not globally.
Other than disabling globally and then adding each node to moderate, is there a way to disable the system on specific nodes? When enabled globally but disabled on the node, the unchecked forums still appear on the Checkpoint pages for global moderators.

Hmm, that might be a bug. By Checkpoint pages do you mean via the "Checkpoint" tab?
Sorry about that. Yes, the Checkpoint tab for each global moderator still shows forums and posts in the disabled node(s). I haven't done a rebuild of checked statuses since disabling the nodes, but I'll try that now.

Top Bottom