1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autotool?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Drae, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Drae

Drae Active Member

On the site my community is one currently, admins have the ability to make autotools. We use them to reply to multiple threads at once, with the post content predetermined (usually including an image). These can also be used when viewing and replying (it is then added to the bottom of our post). Sometimes they also close the topic and add a mark in the title or description. We also use them to move multiple threads, but I know Xenforo already allows that one :)

So is there something like that inbuilt or a mod?

2. ragtek

ragtek Guest

ashkir likes this.
  3. Drae

Drae Active Member

Awesome! Thank you!

4. ashkir

ashkir Active Member

Hey Drae! Good to see you again. We're looking into getting this developed. Will for sure share it with you. :)

Drae likes this.
  5. Drae

Drae Active Member

Awesome! Thank you!

6. ashkir

ashkir Active Member

Hey, Drae, ragtek created this and is fixing up some last things. :D I'm personally testing it right now before its release. :) I think you'll be happy.

Drae likes this.
  7. Drae

Drae Active Member

Awesome! I look forward to seeing it :) Thanks for the upate too!

8. ashkir

ashkir Active Member

Hit me up on im! I'll set you up on the rpgd test forum :)

9. Drae

Drae Active Member

If the others don't mind, that would be great! I use AIM and Gmail. I'll PM them to you :)

10. ashkir

ashkir Active Member

Sure. Responded. :) I check my rpgd pm's more often, I know you're a member there so feel free to hit me up there...

I should really respond to yours huh? XD