[OzzModz] Auto Thread Thumbnail

[OzzModz] Auto Thread Thumbnail [Paid] 2.3.5 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
@hemant_bhardwaj

It even appears at the front end. What's it all about? :(

(Just found this error only appears when debug mode is on. It only appears on some pages of the forum.)
View attachment 261965

This is the line 50 of src/addons/xenbros/Threadthumbnail/Entity/Thread.php:

Code:
$attachmentUrl = $baseUrl . \XF::app()->router()->buildLink('attachments', $attachment);
I will appreciate if you can wait still weekend I will look in the addon and update it as needed

@hemant_bhardwaj For now, if the guests are set not being able to view attachments without login, they can also get errors for those nodes with this addon enabled. Is it possible to overcome this problem? Maybe providing an option for showing a default icon that can be seen by unregistered/unlogged-in visitors?

I bought this utility and was given a key to activate, after 1 year of use, my key suddenly expired, I contacted him in the message, only received a question. about my key and then no further reply.
do i have to pay annual fee for this addon?

I bought this utility and was given a key to activate, after 1 year of use, my key suddenly expired, I contacted him in the message, only received a question. about my key and then no further reply.
do i have to pay annual fee for this addon?
Yes, the key is only good for one year. If you downloaded it when you bought the license, then you already have the latest version, because it hasn't been updated in that time. However, if you never got around to installing it, or you uninstalled it and are trying to reinstall it, you're out of luck. Very few adddon's work that way, just so you know, but this particular one does: you need a still valid key to install/reinstall it. I'm guessing this is the case with all this devleoper's addons.

Yes, the key is only good for one year. If you downloaded it when you bought the license, then you already have the latest version, because it hasn't been updated in that time. However, if you never got around to installing it, or you uninstalled it and are trying to reinstall it, you're out of luck. Very few adddon's work that way, just so you know, but this particular one does: you need a still valid key to install/reinstall it. I'm guessing this is the case with all this devleoper's addons.
my site is still active, and didn't remove and reinstall, i just saved the settings because of changing directory to display
and he did not notify or leave any information about the 1 year active key

and it's funny when i for example, he's not support anymore, and when i just want to save my changes, just save, i have to go find him again to renew, LOL
1 time saving changes costs 15$
and now, i can't do anything, can't edit, cant contact him (because he's not replying), while my website is still working in error, damn
i appreciate his functions and support, but he is terrible at managing his clients

Last edited:
Yeah, if you changed the directory settings, then I assume that's what caused the problem. Anyway, I'm afraid you're left at the developer's mercy.

Yeah, if you changed the directory settings, then I assume that's what caused the problem. Anyway, I'm afraid you're left at the developer's mercy.
no no
it is just a change in the settings in the admin panel, it has nothing to do with whether your key is still valid or not
because the key is active for the version I'm using
so it's ridiculous to have an addon in use, just save the settings but it costs 15$
so now i can't do anything, can only watch it working error, damn it
If he has failed to manage this key problem and the damage it causes in the future, then I think he should do security differently.

no no
it is just a change in the settings in the admin panel, it has nothing to do with whether your key is still valid or not
because the key is active for the version I'm using
so it's ridiculous to have an addon in use, just save the settings but it costs 15$
so now i can't do anything, can only watch it working error, damn it
If he has failed to manage this key problem and the damage it causes in the future, then I think he should do security differently.
If you changed a setting in the admin and that resulted in the addon no longer working, then I assume whatever you changed is what caused it. That's all I can tell you. I no longer use this addon, and haven't for several months, so I'm a little foggy on the various settings. Doesn't matter, though, because, again, there's probably not much you can do about it. All I can tell you is, if you don't support the business model, don't give him any more money.

The addon from addonlabs is still not perfect, so this addon here is still in use in many forums.
Why nobody cares for it?

Together with an add-on for prev/next thread, it is a real nice combo.

Problem solved. It's not actually the problem of your add-on. Thanks.
Hi, I have the same error as you, could you kindly tell me how you solved it?
I have php8.1 and the latest version of xenforo.
Thank you

Template errors
Template public:thread_list_macros: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $baseUrl (src/addons/xenbros/Threadthumbnail/Entity/Thread.php:50)

Hi, I have the same error as you, could you kindly tell me how you solved it?
I have php8.1 and the latest version of xenforo.
Thank you

Template errors
Template public:thread_list_macros: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $baseUrl (src/addons/xenbros/Threadthumbnail/Entity/Thread.php:50)
Which version of PHP are you using?
Could this be a PHP issue or a setting to show or hide warnings, because for some it seems to work without this message?
Its because of licence my site hosting is dead contacting hosting provider for it will be up soon
Why should that be a license issue?
It just want to build the image url:
Code:
$attachmentUrl = $baseUrl . \XF::app()->router()->buildLink('attachments', $attachment);
For my understanding the $baseUrl is not required in that step.

Top Bottom