[OzzModz] Auto Thread Thumbnail

[OzzModz] Auto Thread Thumbnail [Paid] 2.3.5 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
well sir it's general addon so i need think for everyone not for only one. and about the url i think you can use a separate addon that convert external image to attachment. andy have that addon so it's up to you now . but yeah if more user ask for that i will think more about this.
regards
Xenbros
Thank you for your open ear :p
Everyone would profit from SEO boost, slow pageload ist nr.1 reason for google downranking, and none of your customers want to be screw their SEO ranking.
I am sure even people who doesn't understand or know, want that feature, even if they can't vocalize their desire.
How much would you want to implement that in the offcial version?
How much? as best of course as image sprite.

@hemant_bhardwaj

Just bought this, and one thing I immediately miss is the image preview I got when using Banxix's free thumbnail addon here:

With that addon, if you hover your mouse over a thumbnail, you get a popup which shows the image at half or a third it's normal size, which is cool. Any chance you guys might add an option for something like that in the future?

No money on earth is enough? :p

Hello sir sorry for the delay in the message I am interested but I don't have enough time for the project already being in several projects. but those projects took a long time and I didn't expect that. so soo sorry for now. I will do the upgrade asap I get time.
regards
Xenbros

@hemant_bhardwaj

Just bought this, and one thing I immediately miss is the image preview I got when using Banxix's free thumbnail addon here:

With that addon, if you hover your mouse over a thumbnail, you get a popup which shows the image at half or a third it's normal size, which is cool. Any chance you guys might add an option for something like that in the future?

Hello sir sorry for the delay in the message yes i will add that in next update don't worry about that. I will do the upgrade asap I get time.
regards
Xenbros

Hello sir sorry for the delay in the message yes i will add that in next update don't worry about that. I will do the upgrade asap I get time.
regards
Xenbros
That would be great, thank you. Also, if it's possible, it would be nice to have an option for thumbnails to show user avatars by default when no other image is available, rather than a default stock thumbnail.

Feedback
Use an option: use it in all forums;
then change the templates like

if (used_all=true or {whatever now}
{
}

More Feedback:
You use the attachment instead of the thumbnail?
Means a lot of kb to download in some forums.

What you do with thread without any attachments? I see nothing now.

Opion: Show User Avatar checked = dont show it; shoud be reversed or phrase changed to "dont show ..."

More Feedback:
You use the attachment instead of the thumbnail?
Means a lot of kb to download in some forums.

What you do with thread without any attachments? I see nothing now.

Opion: Show User Avatar checked = dont show it; shoud be reversed or phrase changed to "dont show ..."
First, it's also using the thumbnail of attachment if you check-in node property you will get the option of that use thumbnail instead of a full attachment,
by default, you can see the default Image URL in it.

@hemant_bhardwaj

Can you tell me what I have to edit where to get the addon to work with upper case IMG tags? I've got people who manually input them that way and I have to keep editing the tags to make them lower case, otherwise no thumbnails are shown. TIA.

hello @hemant_bhardwaj

Let me ask, thumbnails are taken from the first image in any position on the post or they just take the first image in the message.
Since I have a Custom thread fields, which has a URL field (this is a link to display the image), and I want this image to always be a thumbnail, so your thumbnail can get the image in the area that?

1597523434701.webp

hello @hemant_bhardwaj

Let me ask, thumbnails are taken from the first image in any position on the post or they just take the first image in the message.
Since I have a Custom thread fields, which has a URL field (this is a link to display the image), and I want this image to always be a thumbnail, so your thumbnail can get the image in the area that?
we have not tested that yet but yes it's using the message image and might not support with CTF addon so. but if you want that then we can customize this for you need

Hello sir sorry for the delay in the message I am interested but I don't have enough time for the project already being in several projects. but those projects took a long time and I didn't expect that. so soo sorry for now. I will do the upgrade asap I get time.
regards
Xenbros
Please, I bought the Addon and it is slowing my page down, can you implemented that now?
I am willing to pay also extra to get higher priority on your list :)

Top Bottom