Auto Ping by xenCODE [Deleted]

Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes submitted a new resource:

Auto Ping by xenCODE (version 1.0.0 Beta 1) - Improves site SEO by sending pings to Search Engine Bots...

Introduction
This is a simple add-on which will send pings to Search Engine Bots and other feed readers through pingomatic.com.

One thing you need to know that this add-on is in Beta stage... there might be some bugs and this thing even may not work :whistle: so, I'll be needing one or two beta tester to let us know if it really works :X3:

Installation
  1. Upload everything from the 'upload'...

Read more about this resource...

Just installed this, I'll let you know how it goes.

The installation details need updating though, the 'xenCODE' folder in upload needs to go inside 'library' not root.

You are well on your way to creating a SEO addon like vBSEO but for Xenforo. Only thing missing is a refback, linkback type addon. Can you try something like that?

You are well on your way to creating a SEO addon like vBSEO but for Xenforo. Only thing missing is a refback, linkback type addon. Can you try something like that?
The advantage being that this one is free, so you don't waste money. And if it doesn't work, no problem. I regard vBSEO as snake oil, and I know that starts arguments with people. But evidence to the contrary is lacking. In vB the core script and free plugins are sufficient to provide real SEO enhancements.

Tried installing but got the following error:

Error
Please enter a valid callback method.
Ignore my last post, you are right :oops:
phew... I was really worried :D
The advantage being that this one is free, so you don't waste money. And if it doesn't work, no problem. I regard vBSEO as snake oil, and I know that starts arguments with people. But evidence to the contrary is lacking. In vB the core script and free plugins are sufficient to provide real SEO enhancements.
I can't agree on that... vBSEO has got far better stuff than any other plugin...
I also presume this activates automatically? There is no Options interface to turn it on/off that I see. ???
No, as this is in BETA stage :P

so, any results? :X3:

Top Bottom