Auto Lock Threads [Deleted]

No,. I've checked already all addons, and these which I recently installed. Could be an conflict with other addons. Since I've deleted the addon, I don't have this issue.

Huh. Probably a conflict then, yeah. It seems strange for this add-on in particular to do that. It's not within the issues I'd seen or might expect.

Go to a thread, quote the message and reply to it, than go homepage and go back to the same thread your replied, the message will be there saved as a draft even if you already replied .

Unfortunately im unable to reproduce that. Certainly points to another addon, or a conflict somehow.

What addons do you have installed?

Unfortunately im unable to reproduce that. Certainly points to another addon, or a conflict somehow.

What addons do you have installed?
I’m sure there are some conflicts between addons. sorry, the list is to long to write it here .

That don't mean there is an issue with this addon. It could simply mean that this addon causes a defect in another addon to show up. I'm not saying it is for sure not this addon, but without being able to reproduce it, makes it almost impossible to troubleshoot.

That don't mean there is an issue with this addon. It could simply mean that this addon causes a defect in another addon to show up. I'm not saying it is for sure not this addon, but without being able to reproduce it, makes it son is impossible to troubleshoot.
It was a mistake on my part! It was hard to reproduce the error! Saving manual draft, helped to understand the error.

Top Bottom