Auto Lock Threads [Deleted]

It means that you may download and use the addon but the author does not plan to update it to add new features and/or fix bugs.

With many simple addons that are designed to do just one thing, that's generally not a problem.

That's exactly what I would like to know. Thanks

An update with further new functions is about to be released. It is currently still being tested.

changelog for the new version
Code:
[add] If a thread is manually reopened/closed, the rules are now removed
[add] Icon changes color if there are rules for a Thread
[add] Remove rules if thread auto locked | New Option into -> admin.php?options/groups/discussionOptions/ "Removing the rules after an auto-lock"
[fixed] If in ACP, the reset function is used for a thread, the thread is not opened

Yes, great suggestion from @Mian Shahid .

Is there also option to set all threads per node to be auto-lockable unless manually made "normal" threads? Or can that be added?

BTW, nice work, thanks for it.

EDIT: Oh, and yes, if making all threads autolocked can be done retroactively, i.e. to lock all old threads in selected nodes, if they meet wanted criteria, e.g. last post older than a month, it would be great (on my forum we don't like necroing old threads that much).

Last edited:
This cause issue when quoting someones post and when you coming back to they same Thread, you will see the post saved as a draft. can you investigate this please. Thanks

Exact steps to replicate this issue please.
Go to a thread, quote the message and reply to it, than go homepage and go back to the same thread your replied, the message will be there saved as a draft even if you already replied .

Go to a thread, quote the message and reply to it, than go homepage and go back to the same thread your replied, the message will be there saved as a draft even if you already replied .

I did not have this happen, albeit I am using a more recent version of the add-on than the one above. That said, there's not much reason why the add-on should do anything of the sort. It handles the status of the thread being locked. Maybe you have another add-on that's causing that bug?

I did not have this happen, albeit I am using a more recent version of the add-on than the one above. That said, there's not much reason why the add-on should do anything of the sort. It handles the status of the thread being locked. Maybe you have another add-on that's causing that bug?

No,. I've checked already all addons, and these which I recently installed. Could be an conflict with other addons. Since I've deleted the addon, I don't have this issue.

Top Bottom