• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.3 Auto Approve New users

When a user creates an account on my server, how can I make it so that a moderator does not have to approve them, and they get immediately approved and registered?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Do you have an add-on installed?
Only Administrators can approve accounts, if the option has been set accordingly in the ACP.

Do you have an add-on installed?
Only Administrators can approve accounts, if the option has been set accordingly in the ACP.

What I'm asking is how I can set it so that it auto-approves people. I don't want to have to manually approve every single person, I would prefer it if players were always approved automatically.

borbole

What I'm asking is how I can set it so that it auto-approves people. I don't want to have to manually approve every single person, I would prefer it if players were always approved automatically.
Acp->Options->User Registration->Registration Setup. And untick these 2 options: Enable Email Confirmation and Enable Manual Approval.

Thank you! Also, whenever members post, on their user information (on the left side of the post), it says "New User" is there anyway I can remove this?

borbole

I unticked both of these, however it still says my registration needs to be approved by an administrator.
If those 2 options are unticked then the registration will resort to instant. Did you save the changed btw after you unticked those options?

P.s. What mods do you have installed?