AudioDB Music Thread Starter for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

I would like it if the YouTube was embedded rather than a link... If that's possible??

I usually go back and edit the posts and put a centered YouTube video from the Album

I would like it if the YouTube was embedded rather than a link... If that's possible??

I usually go back and edit the posts and put a centered YouTube video from the Album
That's fine for an album that only has one video.

But some albums have several videos and embedding them all would look...well... bad. And how would you automatically pick which video to include? :)

blonde.webp

WARNING: If you've removed or re-arranged any of the BB Codes used in the first post of ANY of the music threads, you will experience errors if you upgrade to the XF 2 version of the add-on and may not be able to upgrade to it. If you have done this, put all of the deleted BB Codes or moved BB Codes back into your posts the way the were originally.

If you have not manually edited and deleted BB Codes from the posts, you can ignore this warning.

Snog updated AudioDB Music Thread Starter with a new update entry:

AudioDB Music Thread Starter Update 1.0.3

An update to the AudioDB Music Thread Starter has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • CHANGE - API call to new HTTPS address
NOTE: If you are using this on a server that does not have a public facing IP address, you may have problems making the HTTPS connection with the Audio DB. This would normally be test servers that are not accessible from the internet, not normal web sites.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AudioDB Music Thread Starter for XenForo 1.x Update 1.0.4
Fixed: A possible SQL injection in the unlikely event theAudioDB doesn't clean data before entering it in their database. Thanks to @TickTackk for the report.

Top Bottom