Hey admins! Does your community utilize WordPress and XenForo? With Article Forum Connect, you can easily connect comments/posts utilizing session cookies or linking WordPress & XenForo accounts without requiring the forum and blog to be on the same server. Check it out here :)

So a lot of add-ons will now be beyond a 1000$/year subscription?

Or Audentio Community is only intended for Business Communities?

Happy Thursday all! We've recently posted several new incredible articles on Medium and wanted to share a couple here. Both of these articles can serve as very informative reads for community leaders!

The first is called Through the Ages: Content Discoverability UX on Forums. It discusses a history of UX improvements which focused on improving classic forum discoverability techniques.

1623950751275.webp

The second is called Understanding Mobile vs. Desktop Users: Why Communities Matter on Mobile. This article discusses the forum experience on mobile, notifications, load times, and more.

Give them a read and let us know what you think :)

Have a good weekend!

Megan

Hey @Max Fridman. We have some info about our resources here. Or you can contact our awesome support team if you have any questions that aren't covered there. Thanks! 🙂

So the reply is actually yes. Achievements, Leaderboards, etc. Is only behind a 1000/year subscription.

I feel like this is a bit too much and Audentio/Theme house should explain why this business decision, that will probably alienate a lot of customers.

Probably for grant a revenue stream to develop and support the add-ons even without mayor updates. But frankly i don't think that the value provided is enough to justify the price.

You can do this when your addon support is almost perfect, everyone saw the Topics flop and the Homepage Addon too. Quickly sold and abandoned without updates. You even acknowledge that in your blog posts, experiments, sold at premium price and scrapped.

Hope this decision will be reversed. Personally I'd like to buy some of the add-ons included.

So the reply is actually yes. Achievements, Leaderboards, etc. Is only behind a 1000/year subscription.

I feel like this is a bit too much and Audentio/Theme house should explain why this business decision, that will probably alienate a lot of customers.

Probably for grant a revenue stream to develop and support the add-ons even without mayor updates. But frankly i don't think that the value provided is enough to justify the price.

You can do this when your addon support is almost perfect, everyone saw the Topics flop and the Homepage Addon too. Quickly sold and abandoned without updates. You even acknowledge that in your blog posts, experiments, sold at premium price and scrapped.

Hope this decision will be reversed. Personally I'd like to buy some of the add-ons included.
I'm interested in some addons there as well. but 1000 a year, that's overpriced in my opinion.

Hey! We really appreciate the feedback, and are working on making info a bit clearer on the site.

You're correct that the products listed on our Resources page and our products on ThemeHouse are included in the $1,000 annual subscription. The focus is on the overall experience rather than individual add-ons so we can work with our clients to create the community experience they would like, with the products they need and at a reduced cost than purchasing them individually.

We also try to share what we have learned, hence talking about Topics in our articles. We provided the next product aimed at addressing the same challenges (Filters) for free to those who purchased Topics and reached out. If you have Topics and would like Filters, please feel free to make a ticket here. We'd love to help!

Thanks again for your feedback, you two!

Hey! We really appreciate the feedback, and are working on making info a bit clearer on the site.

You're correct that the products listed on our Resources page and our products on ThemeHouse are included in the $1,000 annual subscription. The focus is on the overall experience rather than individual add-ons so we can work with our clients to create the community experience they would like, with the products they need and at a reduced cost than purchasing them individually.

We also try to share what we have learned, hence talking about Topics in our articles. We provided the next product aimed at addressing the same challenges (Filters) for free to those who purchased Topics and reached out. If you have Topics and would like Filters, please feel free to make a ticket here. We'd love to help!

Thanks again for your feedback, you two!
So is this new plan kinda a replacement for the old “Handyman” plan you offered in the past?

So is this new plan kinda a replacement for the old “Handyman” plan you offered in the past?

Lee,

We still offer the handyplan to those who are already on it, yeah. However our handyplan is completely separate from Audentio Community and any add-ons, it covers monthly forum maintenance 😊

Lee,

We still offer the handyplan to those who are already on it, yeah. However our handyplan is completely separate from Audentio Community and any add-ons, it covers monthly forum maintenance 😊
Got ya! So the handyman is geared towards technical issues (this is a HUGE help for me) while this newer plan helps grow the community. Totally understand!

And then there's XF2 "Essential Suite" at $129 a year. No XPress or "Forum Article Connect" included though...

And then there's XF1 "Essential Suite" at $99.95 a year.

And then there's XF2 "Essential Suite" at $129 a year. No XPress or "Forum Article Connect" included though...
It is the XenForo essential suite after all, not the XenForo and friends essential suite! 😃

Jokes aside, we have different packages for different customer groups. Not everything is meant for everyone and I think that's okay. We have a huge set of knowledge and methods that we can use to boost peoples communities and success. Add-ons are just one of many tools to get there, and as you solve increasingly complex problems, so too the add-ons get more complex.

Most the things we packed into our Resources subscription aren't the every day add-ons that you see and buy in the add-on listings. They solve very complex problems, and thus require an individual setup and fine tuning, and we're providing them not just as is, but with a guiding hand, support, opinion and experience to make your community a success. The price gives it away easily, but they aren't geared towards your everyday non-commercial hobby forum.

Happy Monday, all! ☺️ We have some cool news: We are hiring! We're looking for a talented theme designer to join our team.

This will be a part time, contract role. Please email your resume to apply@audentio.com. Looking forward to seeing your emails! 🖤

acui_hero.png

Last edited:
Howdy all! We wanted to share something we've been working on to help improve the forum experience: ACE for XenForo. It is comprised of our newest theme, AC.UI, and our incredible social-media like add-on, Feeds.

The coolest part is it's free for a limited time while in beta! Just sign up to our newsletter here and we'll email you a discount code to use at checkout! We'd love to know what you think about ACE for XenForo. We’d love to know what you think about ACE for XenForo. Let us know here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Howdy all! We wanted to share something we've been working on to help improve the forum experience: ACE for XenForo. It is comprised of our newest theme, AC.UI, and our incredible social-media like add-on, Feeds.

The coolest part is it's free for a limited time while in beta! Just sign up to our newsletter here and we'll email you a discount code to use at checkout! We'd love to know what you think about ACE for XenForo. We’d love to know what you think about ACE for XenForo. Let us know here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I believe it could not work with other addons

I believe it could not work with other addons
It depends in a way I guess. It certaintly shouldnt interfere, but Feeds mainly works with threads data structures. So if you want a feed of say...shop items or something, no. Not without support for that. Its free rn so try it out on a demo site if youd like.

Top Bottom