Hey all, we hope you're staying safe and healthy. I'm happy to share that a project we loved working on for CubeCraft Games is live!

We had the awesome chance to redesign CubeCraft games homepage and forum. CubeCraft's goal was to create a playful and modern site for their gamers to enjoy.

It was a great opportunity for our team to incorporate their already existing art assets with a fresh, new color palette and brand motif. The result looks so fun and trendy!

Included in project:
  • UI/UX design process of homepage, forum, and forum list
  • Development and customization of UI.X Pro
  • Dark theme creation
  • Custom graphics
  • 17-page styleguide
  • Logo update
If you want to see more about the project, links are below!

cubecraft-hero.png

cubecraft-before-and-after_copy.png

I would highly recommend @ThemeHouse and their team for any need on XenForo. I have not had something custom made for me from them... YET! Hopefully one day a full theme design will be in the works :)

But I have been using their products for AGES! There has never been an 'issue' - this is apart from releasing something with minor bugs which are quickly repaired and re-released, and their addons/styles always add that bit extra to a website. Their addons/styles give your website/forum that little edge and so would not hesitate turning to them for any current or future projects.

Oh and @Mike Creuzer is an absolute legend! Always there for a chat, always there to help out when needed and if he can, and just an all-around nice guy. He is always someone I try to get in touch with every time I come back to working with forums!

Hey all. We do a lot of migrations and a lot of the same pain points seem to keep popping up. So I wrote a quick summary of some things to consider when doing a large update or change to your community.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Having gone from an outdated forum software to XenForo a couple of years ago taking 20k members with us, the biggest issues that any forum owner needs to accept are: people don't like change, and, not everyone is internet savvy.

Some members took to it like a duck to water, some weren't impressed due to the differences but soon came around, others vowed never to use us again (most did :) )

One additional item to those making a major update, it’s always easier to add than it is to disable.

When making a switch from older software to newer you’ll often be presented with all sorts of new features. It’s very easy to jump right in and enable every one of them. At times however users may not like how some of the features work or that these features simply make the community too complex for your audience. In this case you’ve backed yourself into a corner. While disabling the feature will please a portion of the community, it will also anger another portion as they’ve grown to like it. Even if turning the feature off was clearly the right thing to do, you’re gonna face some backlash.

Instead, work to only offer exactly what features your community needs. If you decide to enable a feature, make sure it has a very clear purpose and that you’re totally sure the feature is a positive......don’t just turn it on because it’s a “cool new toy.”

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Having a nice Monday so far? I wanted to share something new from Audentio that our team is pretty proud of.
As many of you know, we absolutely love working within the technology industry, with clients such as MacRumors, Tom’s Hardware, and CompTIA, and a plethora of others you can see here. Our new tech industry page is full of some amazing projects we’ve done within this space! Take a look :)

tech-industry-linkedin.png

Hey all! Our team is currently working on some exciting add-ons... We want to share a sneak peek of one - it has tone detect functionality which can help users focus on positivity within their communities. Check it out in action below! And feel free to leave a comment :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Hey all! Our team is currently working on some exciting add-ons... We want to share a sneak peek of one - it has tone detect functionality which can help users focus on positivity within their communities. Check it out in action below! And feel free to leave a comment :)

Also worth noting that the public message here is a setting (default is actually off) but it shows the power of it. You can have this tool run in the background. It will aggregate the scores and you can then have a campaign targetting at people being toxic to address the problem directly. Or ban people with a high flirtation rate :P or whatever you want. Just gives you context into people's posting habits and will work with user criteria and other systems native to XF.

Looks interesting , is this will be released on xf 2.2 ?

Looks interesting , is this will be released on xf 2.2 ?
Hey! :) No, it's not part of XF2, but rather will be available within a wellness add-on of ours to be released soon. This add-on currently has 2.1 support, but will be ready for 2.2 when it officially comes out in a few months. We'll post more about it in the coming weeks!

Hey! :) No, it's not part of XF2, but rather will be available within a wellness add-on of ours to be released soon. This add-on currently has 2.1 support, but will be ready for 2.2 when it officially comes out in a few months. We'll post more about it in the coming weeks!

Few months 😊. That's long.

Top Bottom