Hey there, everyone. I hope you are all staying safe and sane during this time. Over here we have been keeping busy! I wanted to share a recent project of ours that went live last week.

Paradox Interactive reached out to us for a complete overhaul of their community that included a design stage, theme development, and XenForo upgrade with data migration. The final result was a huge improvement that better matched their main brand site and offered a clean, dark gamer theme.

Included in project:
  • UX/UI design process with focus on a fun gamer interface
  • XenForo theme customization and development based on UI.X Pro
  • XenForo add-on installation and configuration
  • Custom illustrations and graphics in widgets and for game hubs
  • Data migration and updated software from XF 1 to XF 2
If you want to see more about the project, links are below!

paradox-thumbnail.png

paradox-before-after.png

I purchased UpSurge and was waiting for a message back to get hosting started. I know with Pandemic going on, and possibly not working on weekends, just wondering what a normal timeframe is. Also seeing as the website is using Cloudflare always on, has me worried if my messages are still going through.
I just wanted to let you know I followed up with you here on XenForo by private message and through your ticket on ThemeHouse. Eager to assist you with setting up your recently purchased Upsurge subscription. Talk to you soon! :)

Hmm nothing was planned by why not. MEMORIALDAY2020 for 15% most items in the themehouse.com shop!

Happy Memorial Day to all the Americans out there. Thanks to all those who have served, including our healthcare professionals who are fighting a different war.

Thanks! I have a number of up to date but expired addons, I'll go ahead and put some in my cart as well, why not.

I would add to be a little more patient at the beginning of the week, as people can open tickets or send emails during weekend too, while the support is not active on saturday and sunday, so I assume you get a long queue on monday morning! :)

Victoria may I ask if any of TH add-ons allows to edit threads/message infos like author/date etc?

I'm trying to let my forum stay as lean as possible or at least trying to keep the lower number of software houses as I can, just for the reasons you explain in this last post. (I already use a bunch of yours!! 😅 )

Last edited:
I would add to be a little more patient at the beginning of the week, as people can open tickets or send emails during weekend too, while the support is not active on saturday and sunday, so I assume you get a long queue on monday morning! :)

Victoria may I ask if any of TH add-ons allows to edit threads/message infos like author/date etc?

I'm trying to let my forum stay as lean as possible or at least trying to keep the lower number of software houses as I can, just for the reasons you explain in this last post. (I already use a bunch of yours!! 😅 )
Excellent support guys 👍

Did I already say that? Oh... I think I did, 😇 but sometime once is not enough! 😜

How come you haven't conquered the world yet?? 💪

My special thanks to Will and Dalton ❤

Thank you for the feedback you have given about our team! Unfortunately, we don't currently have an add-on on ThemeHouse that allows editing the post date and author.

On their website it says "we can handle any project"

index.webp

Anyway, to cut a long story short, they cant handle any project, they only handle XF2 and not XF1. They wanted me to update my forum and all my custom addons to XF2 instead.

Save yourself the time and not bother if you want XF1 custom work done.

@Jme4200 We can do XF1 (we are doing two right now) but there are reasons these projects cannot move to XF2. Since it's such a lower demand ask, we probably charge a lot more for it.

If you didn't get a quote we can try to offer something, and if we did and it was too expensive I apologize. There are lots of vendors here who might be able to help. We can do any project technically but sometimes there are other factors for why a collaboration cannot be made. I hope you understand.

You might have yours for sure, but personally I don't see a reason why many people here wants to stick to an outdated unsupported forum software... 🤷‍♂️
I think there is a difference between wanting to and needing to do something. Custom addons I bought are for xf1
@Jme4200 We can do XF1 (we are doing two right now) but there are reasons these projects cannot move to XF2. Since it's such a lower demand ask, we probably charge a lot more for it.

If you didn't get a quote we can try to offer something, and if we did and it was too expensive I apologize. There are lots of vendors here who might be able to help. We can do any project technically but sometimes there are other factors for why a collaboration cannot be made. I hope you understand.
i understand where you are coming from and appreciate you taking the time to reply. But I read on your website you handle any project, so I opened a ticket and posted my needs and I was given a hard “no” with a suggestion of “paid” assistance in upgrading to xf2.
If you wanted to dig out my ticket and give me a quote, I’m still looking for xf1 custom addon.

I think there is a difference between wanting to and needing to do something. Custom addons I bought are for xf1

i understand where you are coming from and appreciate you taking the time to reply. But I read on your website you handle any project, so I opened a ticket and posted my needs and I was given a hard “no” with a suggestion of “paid” assistance in upgrading to xf2.
If you wanted to dig out my ticket and give me a quote, I’m still looking for xf1 custom addon.
If we replied poorly, my apologies on that for sure. I tracked down your ticket and we can pick it up from there!

Top Bottom