Be Thankful! Thanksgiving is just 2 days away, so get our Thankful XF2 theme for 50% with the coupon code 50THANKFUL. Want an even better reason to be thankful? If you've purchased any of our ThemeHouse XF2 themes, get Thankful for free using coupon code THANKFUL100 at checkout!

hero-thankful@2x.webp

Thats sounds interesting. Now i am curious to see the site from @leebo ;):unsure::D

We’ve been with Themehouse for almost a year now. They did full migration from vB to XenForo plus setup both a WordPress page and Wiki for us. The amount of content were now able to share is amazing. Our site doesn’t look the “snazziest” as we wanted to keep things VERY simple. Our users tend to be older and dislike major changes so a ton of flash and Smoke would be a turnoff to our users. Unfortunately as I suspect you can see, I went a bit too “safe” on the Homepage. After seeing Synyster Gates School it’s clear, I need to push the ticket for custom work. 👍

Provide fast, reload-free content filtering for your forum’s visitors that’s easy to set up with [TH] Filter!

filter-thumbnail.webp

[TH] Filter will be replacing [TH] Topics which will no longer be able to be purchased. Customers who have already purchased Topics or UI.X Pro with Topics could get Filter for free! Learn more on Filter’s product page.

Want to learn about the difference between Topics and Filter? Check out our blog post.

We have decided that the best way to support clients looking to purchase Monetize is to treat it more like we would a project by requiring clients to contact us prior to the purchase. This will enable us to provide a better experience to new customers based on their particular configuration and goals.

Please let us know if you have any questions by creating a ticket here.

Hey everyone! Hope your week has started off well. I am so excited to share that a site we have had the privilege of working on, BDOutdoors, is now live!

Recently we had a fun opportunity to redesign BDOutdoors’ community website and forum. Their goal was to modernize and update their website for their members, both in look and functionality.

It was a wonderful challenge for us to be able to adjust BDOutdoors’ look with custom illustrations and patterns, as well as implementing two separate color palettes for their website and forum. Their detailed and content-focused homepage was a really great experience to work on as well.

Included in project:
  • UI/UX design process of essential views
  • Custom illustrations
  • Forum development
  • Development and customization of UI.X Pro
  • Advertisement configuration and setup
  • Launch assistance
If you want to see more about the project, links are below!

bdoutdoors-preview.jpg

bdoutdoors-beforeafter2.png

Attachments

• visit-website@2x copy.webp
    visit-website@2x copy.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 16
  • visit-portfolio@2x copy.webp
    visit-portfolio@2x copy.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey everyone! Hope your week has started off well. I am so excited to share that a site we have had the privilege of working on, BDOutdoors, is now live!

Recently we had a fun opportunity to redesign BDOutdoors’ community website and forum. Their goal was to modernize and update their website for their members, both in look and functionality.

It was a wonderful challenge for us to be able to adjust BDOutdoors’ look with custom illustrations and patterns, as well as implementing two separate color palettes for their website and forum. Their detailed and content-focused homepage was a really great experience to work on as well.

Included in project:
  • UI/UX design process of essential views
  • Custom illustrations
  • Forum development
  • Advertisement configuration and setup
  • Launch assistance

View attachment 216666

View attachment 216667

That looks great!

Happy Monday, everyone. We have a busy and rewarding week ahead about us, and hope you do as well. I wanted to share a recent project of ours that is now live!

IGN reached out to us for a forum theme customization. It involved a sizable data migration, and we updated their software as well. Their final result is both a dark and light theme that are very striking, and we had a blast working on this with them.

Included in project:
  • UI/UX design process of forum list and thread view
  • Dark and light themes
  • Data migration and updated software from XF 1 to XF 2

ign-thumbnail1.png

ign-light-dark.png

Last edited:
I purchased UpSurge and was waiting for a message back to get hosting started. I know with Pandemic going on, and possibly not working on weekends, just wondering what a normal timeframe is. Also seeing as the website is using Cloudflare always on, has me worried if my messages are still going through.

I purchased UpSurge and was waiting for a message back to get hosting started. I know with Pandemic going on, and possibly not working on weekends, just wondering what a normal timeframe is. Also seeing as the website is using Cloudflare always on, has me worried if my messages are still going through.
Hey there I did see your message, just doing Mother's Day stuff and it is a holiday where I am. I'll take a look tomorrow morning! Have a great rest of your day!

Top Bottom