Here's a screen grab of what I've done with UI.X. Members wanted gradient bars so I gave them gradient bars. :P

6cc7b43ba5.png

Very nice read @Mike Creuzer

Congrats to you and your team on the milestone, it's a huge accomplishment. You have every right to be proud of what you've created and maintained for so long.

Was disappointed in not seeing the offer in that post that was offered at another site. Posting there isn't something I'd want to do, nor be particularly proud of, so I suppose I'll just show thanks to all you guys have done by purchasing something else from you.

Good luck in the future working with XenForo. Look forward to seeing what you and your team have in store.

Very nice read @Mike Creuzer

Congrats to you and your team on the milestone, it's a huge accomplishment. You have every right to be proud of what you've created and maintained for so long.

Was disappointed in not seeing the offer in that post that was offered at another site. Posting there isn't something I'd want to do, nor be particularly proud of, so I suppose I'll just show thanks to all you guys have done by purchasing something else from you.

Good luck in the future working with XenForo. Look forward to seeing what you and your team have in store.
Thank you so much Sheldon that means a lot. It's been a pleasure running into you over the years you have a great talent and I appreciate all the support over the years.

In regards to the promotionn we will be posting it here tomorrow as well. Being as it's a customer appreciation day we want to make sure the most amount of people can benefit. I'll post the link here tomorrow and send an email.

Congratulations on this milestone ! 10 years is no big deal ! It's been a pleasure so far working with XenForo and your products and I'm sure it will continue this way !

As Sheldon points out, not everyone wants to visit that site, for a variety of reasons.

In regards to the promotionn we will be posting it here tomorrow as well

As Sheldon points out, not everyone wants to visit that site, for a variety of reasons.
Sorry Tajy, I'll post a link soon. As usual all giveaways have their critics, not giving away hard enough fast enough or playing by all the rules that don't exist.

Here's a rule that exists:

If you say you are going to do something, do it.

Here's another rule that exists:

If you don't keep your word, don't expect good things to come to you.

And one final rule that exists:

Don't pass blame onto others for things you are responsible for.

AndroidForums.com launches their new UI. Here are a few key points:
  1. Lets people follow various forums such as phones, manufacturers, games and apps, etc from registration like Twitter
  2. These show up as favorites on the node list for easy access
  3. True Material, though it has been tweaked internally to be a bit more forum-oriented/optimize for lots of content
  4. On canvas sidebar with trigger thats also sticky
  5. Custom node imagery, logos, icons that load in threads and forum view as well
Check out portfolio screenshots here: https://www.themehouse.com/portfolio/androidforums

Attachments

• 7.webp
    7.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    110.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 11.webp
    11.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    18 KB · Views: 41
  • 10.webp
    10.webp
    47 KB · Views: 41
  • 12.webp
    12.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 44
BigSoccer.com launches their new UI! With over 33 million posts, definitely a popular spot to discuss Football/Soccer! Here are some of the key features we were built:
  • A brand new, Material-based theme
  • A new brandmark, modernized, and built for an international community
  • Follow forums or teams during registration
  • Quickly create a thread from any node with easy filter
  • Add a video and have it be correlated to a forum or team
  • Go through all posts, find videos, and add it to XenForo Media Gallery (ensuring it doesn't already exist)
  • Show related videos in each forum and team node (ie, England videos in the England forum)
  • Off-canvas quick search and jump to any node
  • Convert Squarespace to XenPorta
  • Trending threads setup
  • Help with migration and setup
Take a look and let us know what you think! http://forums.bigsoccer.com/forums/

Attachments

• 5.webp
    5.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 28
  • preview.webp
    preview.webp
    80.9 KB · Views: 29