I know this is not a request concert. But maybe a Christmas discount or later a Valentines discount encourages me to buy XPress, although the switch from xf1.5 to xf2.1 will take until summer.

Merry Christmas, @ThemeHouse team and thank your for your great styles and addons! My forums would not be the same and not be that modern without them.

Also any discounts for people buying an add-on twice? Starting a second site and pretty much have to buy everything again.

I know this is not a request concert. But maybe a Christmas discount or later a Valentines discount encourages me to buy XPress, although the switch from xf1.5 to xf2.1 will take until summer.

I'll keep that in mind for future promotions! 🙂
Have you played around with the XPress demo yet? I'm a little bit biased, but I think the team really knocked it out of the park. Love the front page design with featured articles. I've done quite a few installs and the setup process is a breeze.

I need to buy several addons including both uix2 styles.

iO and iO Dark are 40% off with the coupon codes above as our holiday treat 🎉
Also in the spirit of Christmas - treat yo' self. If you have any questions about our themes and add-ons, let us know!

Also any discounts for people buying an add-on twice? Starting a second site and pretty much have to buy everything again.

Our add-ons don't have any promotions currently. However, some of our themes allow users with active licenses for the XF1 version to receive a discount. Check the product pages for the themes you're looking for - if there's a promo code you'll see it there 🙂

We contracted the good folks at Audentio for our XF2.0 redesign over at ResetEra and we can't praise their theme work enough. The unique and vibrant look makes the site a pleasure to use, and the developers have been a pleasure to work with. We asked for their magnum opus and these guys really went above and beyond, more than they had to, to ensure that our high expectations were met. Although we've had some trouble with the attendant add-ons, Audentio offers excellent support. This is a foundation that we can build upon for years to come. Thank you!

2018-recap-thumb-1x.jpg

Speaking of 2019 goals, we posted our annual recap. This is the time when we reflect on 2018 before diving head first into the new year. We looked back on what we learned, how we grew as a company, our favorite projects, and what we're looking forward to accomplishing in 2019.

If any of you are curious, you can read the recap here.

Just in case you didn't get your fill on reading up about our team, we thought you might enjoy taking a look at the Twitter bot we created for MacRumors.com.
Well, now you've got my attention. :D Is that something that is being hosted on your servers, MacRumors servers, or a 3rd party? How flexible is the configuration, is it something that could be used to send out links to XF threads and/or something that an admin who can get around PHP basics can add additional criteria to or is it a 'black box' configuration that needs the admin going back to somebody else for changes?

Well, now you've got my attention. :D Is that something that is being hosted on your servers, MacRumors servers, or a 3rd party? How flexible is the configuration, is it something that could be used to send out links to XF threads and/or something that an admin who can get around PHP basics can add additional criteria to or is it a 'black box' configuration that needs the admin going back to somebody else for changes?

Hey, glad you like the project :) . This was a custom NodeJS implementation we did for them that's running on their servers. The configuration of replies the bot knows is input through an api call in an extensible syntax, but is pretty black box at this point and only works with their custom backend (no XF integration at this time). This was more of a custom project rather than a product for XF, just figured we'd share it here too.

Top Bottom