******* - Assign Style based on Viewer’s Time [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Assign Style based on Viewer’s Time (version 1.0.0) - This addon allows you to assign a specific Style for Users, based on their Timezone.

INFORMATION:
This addon allows you to assign a specific Style for Users, based on their Timezone.

FEATURES:
- Can display the 'Day Style' between the hours you specify, and the 'Night Style' in all other times.
- Admin can select the style you want to force on 'Day Style' & 'Night Style'.
- Admin can select which affected usergroups these permissions should be forced on to.

INSTALLATION:
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt...

Read more about this resource...

Very Nice. Thanks for submitting I'll need to test this out a little later. Excellent work. (y)

I am loving your work ******* :)

Can I make a suggestion with regards to the packaging of your add-ons?

It's entirely up to you, but most developers follow a certain directory structure (not all, but most).

The directory structure makes it so that whenever a user downloads an add-on, the process will be the same every single time. I believe having a unified way of packaging the add-ons will make it much easier for people to understand the process of installing an add-on instead of having to work slowly through a different set of instructions each time. Some people really do struggle with the concepts of installing add-ons so we should make that as easy as possible.

Here, let me re-package this add-on the same way. It's just a suggestion :)

Attachments

******* updated ******* - Assign Style based on Viewer’s Time with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1

- Add affected usergroup

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm wondering if you would entertain the idea of extending to 3 time increments. Morning, Noon & Night? Eitherway, excellent work and will look forward in trying this out on some seasonal style I have planned. (y)

******* updated ******* - Assign Style based on Viewer’s Time with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1

Read the rest of this update entry...
I am loving your work ******* :)

Can I make a suggestion with regards to the packaging of your add-ons?

It's entirely up to you, but most developers follow a certain directory structure (not all, but most).

The directory structure makes it so that whenever a user downloads an add-on, the process will be the same every single time. I believe having a unified way of packaging the add-ons will make it much easier for people to understand the process of installing an add-on instead of having to work slowly through a different set of instructions each time. Some people really do struggle with the concepts of installing add-ons so we should make that as easy as possible.

Here, let me re-package this add-on the same way. It's just a suggestion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom