1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - Assign Style based on Viewer’s Time [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Brivium, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brivium

Brivium Well-Known Member

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Assign Style based on Viewer’s Time (version 1.0.0) - This addon allows you to assign a specific Style for Users, based on their Timezone.

Read more about this resource...

Shelley likes this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Very Nice. Thanks for submitting I'll need to test this out a little later. Excellent work. (y)

3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I am loving your work ******* :)

Can I make a suggestion with regards to the packaging of your add-ons?

It's entirely up to you, but most developers follow a certain directory structure (not all, but most).

The directory structure makes it so that whenever a user downloads an add-on, the process will be the same every single time. I believe having a unified way of packaging the add-ons will make it much easier for people to understand the process of installing an add-on instead of having to work slowly through a different set of instructions each time. Some people really do struggle with the concepts of installing add-ons so we should make that as easy as possible.

Here, let me re-package this add-on the same way. It's just a suggestion :)

Attached Files:

Veer and ArnyVee like this.
  4. Brivium

5. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if you would entertain the idea of extending to 3 time increments. Morning, Noon & Night? Eitherway, excellent work and will look forward in trying this out on some seasonal style I have planned. (y)

Brivium likes this.
  6. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Brivium likes this.
  7. Brivium

Thanks for your suggestion. We will try to make it easier for everybody.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.