• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Ascension

Ascension [Paid] 1.4.4

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Dark Style

DEZero

DEZero submitted a new resource:

Ascension - Dark Style

View attachment 82011

Ascension is a Dark Gaming style. You are able to change the color via the color pallete, we have also included a PSD for the 5 items that will need to be altered via Photoshop or any other photo editing program; of course you can always contact us if you need help with this free of charge.

We have included a few style properties:

View attachment 82012

Branding:

The cost of branding removal is $15 USD. This will only apply to one installation, you...
Read more about this resource...

DEZero

EvokePixel.com will be down for a few days, server is being worked on. If you would like to make a purchase or need a download, please contact me here or via private message.

DEZero

I will be updating the style, hopefully soon, just been slammed with bills so i've not been able to get my hosting back up. But for all those who have purchased a style and have been waiting I will add a second year of free updates and free copyright removal for the inconvenience. Just let me know in a pm and what your user name is on evokepixel.

I will be updating the style, hopefully soon, just been slammed with bills so i've not been able to get my hosting back up. But for all those who have purchased a style and have been waiting I will add a second year of free updates and free copyright removal for the inconvenience. Just let me know in a pm and what your user name is on evokepixel.
Gotcha - I was considering purchasing this, but wasn't sure since the site was down. Color scheme is exactly what I'm looking for!

DEZero

Well if you still want it and would like me to update it on your site I can give you a discount on it, same goes for anyone else.