1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ascension [Paid] 1.4.4

Dark Style

1. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

DEZero submitted a new resource:

Ascension - Dark Style

Read more about this resource...

2. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Do you have an demo ?

3. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

There is a demo on my site, but I can add one here.

4. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Demo Added

5. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

No issues on 1.4.0, if you were on the beta or RC you will have no template changes.

6. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

7. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

EvokePixel.com will be down for a few days, server is being worked on. If you would like to make a purchase or need a download, please contact me here or via private message.

8. Out of curiosity - I noticed evokepixel.com is down. Is this style still going to be updated?

9. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

I will be updating the style, hopefully soon, just been slammed with bills so i've not been able to get my hosting back up. But for all those who have purchased a style and have been waiting I will add a second year of free updates and free copyright removal for the inconvenience. Just let me know in a pm and what your user name is on evokepixel.

10. Gotcha - I was considering purchasing this, but wasn't sure since the site was down. Color scheme is exactly what I'm looking for!

11. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Well if you still want it and would like me to update it on your site I can give you a discount on it, same goes for anyone else.