[TH] Article Manager [Deleted]

Thank you. I understand now what you meant. Well, posting articles can be done using the full Rich Text Editor. So I guess if you do a copy paste, it will display it like you want. You can register at my forum and post a few test articles to see how it will go.

I'd love to try it it, but having just been stung on paying for an addon by audentio, a company I thought as reputable, and then finding it not as advertised and seemingly really poor support, I'm now being very careful. If only you could try before you buy.

Well, you can try it at my forum if you like sir.

Once I get those add-ons working properly, I will purchase this add-on from you.

You've helped me a lot in the past and I want to return the favor by supporting your work :)

Once I get those add-ons working properly, I will purchase this add-on from you.

You've helped me a lot in the past and I want to return the favor by supporting your work :)

OK well I've just developed a very simple addon to make it work. It's fine on 1.5.5 and I'm about to test it on 1.5.6

Yes it works fine. I will see if I can attach it to a Conversation for you, meanwhile I'll start uploading to resource manager.

Top Bottom