ArrowChat - Facebook Style Chat

ArrowChat - Facebook Style Chat v4.1.1

No permission to download
Evening, I've noticed when your active in the chat that members are shown as guests? Shouldn't it be members.

For myself it shows admin and for moderates is the same. That's fine but it should say members ?

Evening, I've noticed when your active in the chat that members are shown as guests? Shouldn't it be members.

For myself it shows admin and for moderates is the same. That's fine but it should say members ?
It says users on mine, not guests.

On my site I don't use the admin or moderator capabilities as there's no need with the select group who use chat. So yes, I am logged in as a user.

If your users are showing as guests then I'd suggest you look at your installation, it sounds like something isn't working correctly.

Unable to upgrade or even do anything within the admin panel as at the top of the page I have this error string

Warning: session_start(): Cannot find save handler 'memcached' - session startup failed in /home/XXXX/XXXXXXX/arrowchat/upgrade/index.php on line 15

Very happy with this product. Only downside is my users don't have options to enable or disable on mobile.
Many would like to use when on PC but don't want to see the mobile tab. Others use on both.

Very happy with this product. Only downside is my users don't have options to enable or disable on mobile.
Many would like to use when on PC but don't want to see the mobile tab. Others use on both.
I agree, the mobile tab is too big on mobile.

For my site I have the mobile tab switched off and I have told my members the Yellow for mobile chat so they can bookmark it and use it if they wish.

This is something that is on our list of things to implement.

This is something that is on our list of things to implement.

That is great news! I've been impressed at how responsive the software is regarding overall speed and minimal server load. I was REALLY worried about adding a chat app but my users love it.

Has anyone else been experiencing reoccurring notifications within the browser that is stuck in an annoying loop and doesn't stop until you disable browser notifications. This also happens with the chat sound, the constant pop is annoying.

Top Bottom