Arcade Alternatives

DRE

I got tired of waiting for an arcade so I embedded some arcade games on xenforo pages using iframes. You can see it in action here: www.blackgamer.net/arcade The zynga games scores are saved through facebook but the top 20 flash games feed below are not saved at all. I also installed MyArcadePlugin Lite which I have not used yet. The free version allows me to import swf game files and create a feed for mochi games. I will be doing that later but looking for flash games pertaining to the subject of the site.

Members who want to save their scores will be able to after I buy the pro version. Mochi and ibproarcade gamescores are saved under their wordpress account which is also the same as their forum account due to the site having wordpress/xenforo integration. All members scores can be saved and displayed on a xenforo page along with tournaments. Games can be seperated into categories pages, posts and threads on both main site or forum and can be automatically added with feeds.

I can design the layout pretty much how I want within wordpress and xenforo pages. While the upcoming arcade plugin is way more convenient, a wordpress/xenforo integrated arcade is way more flexible for attracting main site guests. Has anyone else set a non-xenforo arcade add-on their xenforo pages yet?

:whistle:

Arcade Print.webp

I donated for xfArcade but haven't heard back from Steve at all. While I'm waiting I've been working on MyArcadePlugin. Trying to get it so that their FunGames theme only shows up on the pages I need it to show up on. I've found some good plugins for using themes for different pages. Just need to customize it some more. I might end up using this same concept for NextGEN Gallery for Wordpress since there isn't any free XF galleries that will allow you to rate photos.

I donated for xfArcade but haven't heard back from Steve at all. While I'm waiting I've been working on MyArcadePlugin. Trying to get it so that their FunGames theme only shows up on the pages I need it to show up on. I've found some good plugins for using themes for different pages. Just need to customize it some more. I might end up using this same concept for NextGEN Gallery for Wordpress since there isn't any free XF galleries that will allow you to rate photos.
You account has been promoted on xfarcade.com or at least should be. Kevin check your PC on XFA for his name.

OH MY GOD this wordpress arcade plugin is a real pain-in-the-ass. Incompatible with certain themes, plugins or plugins with a theme and then there are themes that are incompatible with plugins that the arcade needs to look even more super awesome. I must really like challenges.

Top Bottom