Apex - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Steve F

Steve F updated Apex - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Fixes and Improvements

[XB] Fixes and Small enhancements
  • Removed duplicate id="content" and id="eAuthUnit" (CSS Validation - Thanks @BamaStangGuy)
  • Move body js into it's own template
  • Floating Nav adjusts only in thread_view now
Apex Fixes and Improvements (Update to XenForo 1.3.2)
  • Added padding to 'Tabs' to better suit the style
  • Message Layout Option compatible now (Under [XB] - Message Layout and Elements)
  • Spoiler Tag button line-height issue resolved
Customers can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Steve,

Thx for the Update. Two Questions:

#1 ) This Bubble for new Notifications is always red, and dont go away, even when there are 0 Notifications. Is this a new "Feature"? Or a Bug?

Screenshot_1.webp

And in the Apex Light Style there is no Black Bar outside of the Design, in Apex Dark there is one. Is there a Setting to disable this Bar?

Screenshot_2.webp

Many Thanks!

Hey Steve,

Thx for the Update. Two Questions:

#1 ) This Bubble for new Notifications is always red, and dont go away, even when there are 0 Notifications. Is this a new "Feature"? Or a Bug?

View attachment 74962

And in the Apex Light Style there is no Black Bar outside of the Design, in Apex Dark there is one. Is there a Setting to disable this Bar?

View attachment 74963

Many Thanks!

Which alert is that?

As for the bar, on the Light version I have the 'Swap Navigation with Logo' setting on. You can disable it if you wish.

Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Uncheck 'Swap Navigation With Logo'

upload_2014-6-2_10-55-33.webp

Sorry for the delayed Answer, i mean this one:

Screenshot_2.webp

Above the Logo, there is always a red Bubble, even when there is no new Reports.

Expect an update later today or tomorrow. Not entirely sure why I included that but it is on the list to get fixed.

Hm, this Update was never comming...and your Posting was on 18.6.2014, and now we have the 05.07.2014. :cry::(

Nevermind, this is only a small Bug. I have another Question. I wanted to install the Taigachat Sidebar Widget, and it looks like this von Apex:

Screenshot_1.webp

As you can see, the Chat Buttons are not there. Do you know how to fix this?

PS: In CORE everything is working.

Hm, this Update was never comming...and your Posting was on 18.6.2014, and now we have the 05.07.2014. :cry::(

Nevermind, this is only a small Bug. I have another Question. I wanted to install the Taigachat Sidebar Widget, and it looks like this von Apex:

View attachment 77285

We're out for the holiday weekend for the most part but I can try to take a look at it as soon as I can. Regarding the update... ya we kept just working on XenBase as there wasn't any major show stoppers. We'll try to get a more definitive date for the update soon.

If you want to PM me your site I can take a look(may need a login for the shoutbox)

Steve F updated Apex - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Update for XF 1.3.4

This update is for Apex Dark & Light versions.

Along with a update to XF 1.3.4 there is small added features.

Added Font Awesome Icons options to the moderator and editor with the style property settings - [XB] - Font Awesome (Both options are on by default now!)

Updated template 'moderator_bar.css' and xb_style.css (should fix the "Reports" item count showing red always in both dark and light versions)

Customers can now download the updated versions from the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

View attachment 77285

Sorry I missed this...

I also didn't see it before posting this latest update. I'll get it sorted ASAP!

Sorry I missed this...

I also didn't see it before posting this latest update. I'll get it sorted ASAP!

No Problem, Steve. Just for letting you know: The dual column minimal & dual column extensive are still not working, when the Node Description is enabled.

Screenshot_1.webp

No Problem, Steve. Just for letting you know: The dual column minimal & dual column extensive are still not working, when the Node Description is enabled.

View attachment 78141

That seems to be needing some fixing all around for that setting. We had made some changes in that area on XenBase and I forgot to check the Apex style. As for the descriptions, the really need to be used as the tooltip in that view, unless you have 1 line descriptions where all the nodes would be the same height. I will work on that area anyhow to get it looking better. :)

Top Bottom