Apex - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

I know XF 1.4 is still in the Beta Stage, but i have installed it today. And now the Online Status Indicator + Select to Quote is not working, even i had many Outdated Templates:

Screenshot_1.webp

Can i merge them, or will this be a Issue?

Ok, after Merge the Templates, only one is left: message_user_info

Online Status Indictator is still not working, but the Select to Quote is working now.

You kind of pointed right to the problem why the indicator isn't working. You would probably be best just to wait for a proper update. ;)

Pushed out an update for Apex on the site, @Steve will post an official update on the RM when he gets on.

For customers though:

Primarily a XenBase update which brings all of the out of date templates up to date.

Existing customers can find it in the "My Downloads" link on pixelexit.com.

To upgrade simply first make backups of your styles by exporting them.
Next import XenBase 1.4.0 Beta 1 overwriting your current XenBase, then import the style you've purchased and overwrite it. All updates should trickle down to your child style.

Last note:
This is possibly the last release we'll do for the 1.4 Beta series, from the past when XenForo enters a beta stage we see updates weekly sometimes which won't make sense time wise to keep pushing out updates.
Upon 1.4 stable we'll get the our version of XenBase out which we'll be adding some really neat stuff to it i think everyone will enjoy.

For any questions don't hesitate to ask, and always we really appreciate everyone's support.

Steve F updated Apex - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

XenBase and Apex 1.4.x compatibility and bug fixes

The style has been updated to our 1.4.1 version of the Framework. The update was pushed out on site this past week so some of you may already have the download. It brings new functionality, bug fixes and optimization. All customers can download the update in our new store. We recently upgraded our site and store so if you have any trouble at all please don't hesitate to start a support ticket with us. You can read about our upgrade and the new store...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Steve F updated Apex - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

XF 1.4.3 update

This brings the style up to date for XenForo 1.4.3, It also adds fixes in specific for the official Gallery add-on.

The full XenBase change log can be found here:
https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-3-change-log.1572/

You can read up on the new social icons here:
https://pixelexit.com/resources/utilizing-the-social-icons.13/

This update also provides cosmetic fixes for the style

To upgrade please FIRST! Backup your current XenBase/Style/Child Style

Then...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do I remove this:
0IdQTZY.png

Really you should have a child style under Apex so you can make changes without having to worry about overwriting them on updates.

Thank you dude :) One more thing how to edit where all the icons are for credit example please? I want to add an icon for Credit:
vRrrsVK.png

You'll need to replace the phrase in the credits template with what ever Font Awesome icon you want.

You could ask in the credit add-on thread, I don't know what add-on you're using and I am also on the road.

Top Bottom