1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apex - PixelExit.com [Paid] 1.5.11

Lightweight Style with both Dark and Light versions included

1. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

BamBam and Chris D like this.
  2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

WoW :)
    Very nice dark theme (y)

Steve F and BamBam like this.
  3. Steve F

BamBam likes this.
  4. Steve F

BamBam likes this.
  5. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I'm getting this soon.

6. Steve F

Steve F updated Apex - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Fixes and Improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Russ likes this.
  7. Steve F

8. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

Hey Steve,

Thx for the Update. Two Questions:

#1 ) This Bubble for new Notifications is always red, and dont go away, even when there are 0 Notifications. Is this a new "Feature"? Or a Bug?

Screenshot_1.png

And in the Apex Light Style there is no Black Bar outside of the Design, in Apex Dark there is one. Is there a Setting to disable this Bar?

Screenshot_2.png

Many Thanks!

9. Steve F

Which alert is that?

As for the bar, on the Light version I have the 'Swap Navigation with Logo' setting on. You can disable it if you wish.

Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Uncheck 'Swap Navigation With Logo'

upload_2014-6-2_10-55-33.png

10. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

Sorry for the delayed Answer, i mean this one:

Screenshot_2.png

Above the Logo, there is always a red Bubble, even when there is no new Reports.

11. nodle

nodle Well-Known Member

Check under:
    Code:
    #moderatorBar .itemCount {
    You should be able to change it there. If it's by default in the skin then I am sure @Steve F will change it.

BamBam likes this.
  12. Steve F

Expect an update later today or tomorrow. Not entirely sure why I included that but it is on the list to get fixed.

BamBam likes this.
  13. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

Hm, this Update was never comming...and your Posting was on 18.6.2014, and now we have the 05.07.2014. :cry::(

Nevermind, this is only a small Bug. I have another Question. I wanted to install the Taigachat Sidebar Widget, and it looks like this von Apex:

Screenshot_1.png

As you can see, the Chat Buttons are not there. Do you know how to fix this?

PS: In CORE everything is working.

14. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

We're out for the holiday weekend for the most part but I can try to take a look at it as soon as I can. Regarding the update... ya we kept just working on XenBase as there wasn't any major show stoppers. We'll try to get a more definitive date for the update soon.

If you want to PM me your site I can take a look(may need a login for the shoutbox)

BamBam likes this.
  15. Steve F

Steve F updated Apex - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Update for XF 1.3.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

BamBam likes this.
  16. Steve F

Sorry I missed this...

I also didn't see it before posting this latest update. I'll get it sorted ASAP!

BamBam likes this.
  17. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

No Problem, Steve. Just for letting you know: The dual column minimal & dual column extensive are still not working, when the Node Description is enabled.

Screenshot_1.png

18. Steve F

That seems to be needing some fixing all around for that setting. We had made some changes in that area on XenBase and I forgot to check the Apex style. As for the descriptions, the really need to be used as the tooltip in that view, unless you have 1 line descriptions where all the nodes would be the same height. I will work on that area anyhow to get it looking better. :)

BamBam likes this.
  19. Steve F

20. BamBam

BamBam Active Member