XF 1.1 APC issue

xml

when APC is enabled in the server the installation script output the following error:

Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

when APC is disabled the installation runs normally, i really need APC enabled because i run a large forum more than 3.5 millions posts. so is there a fix for this issue?

That might be your issue - 512M is quite high and it might not be able to allocate that much memory. The default is 32M. You may have to do it via multiple "slices" as well.

Are you running multiple applications on the server? Also try upgrading to the dev version. That seems to have fixed a whole host of issues for various other problems.

Are you running multiple applications on the server? Also try upgrading to the dev version. That seems to have fixed a whole host of issues for various other problems.

On this testing server there is only wordpress installed, what do you mean by dev version? is it newer than APC 3.1.9? from where I can download it?

I've seen this error a few times - make sure you have the latest version of PHP

I cant upgrade to php5.3.x, its not compatible with vbulletin3.8.4 ( my forum current version)

Top Bottom