Antiquark

Antiquark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hey Mike,

Couple things, no matter what I do I cant change the background color of the search bar, tried in styleproperties, form css, textctrl, search bar css, extra css....

On focus it sets fine, just not when not focused:

upload_2014-11-30_18-37-40.webp

Want it to be @secondaryLighter

As I have said, is fine when focused,

upload_2014-11-30_18-26-42.webp

Last edited:
I'd contact them via their ticket system.
I wonder if we can update to xf 1.4.3 or we should wait for a theme update first.

Upgrading to 1.4.3 is fine, only two templates to merge,

Still cant get the jump to top arrow working though,

Upgrading to 1.4.3 is fine, only two templates to merge,

Still cant get the jump to top arrow working though,
I think that might be an issue with the JS which we redid in 1.4.3 which will be release as soon as we get the OK from our beta testers.

I just installed this skin. It looks pretty good I think but there seems to be a few glitches (if you look at the picture). What's causing this?

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 13
I just installed this skin. It looks pretty good I think but there seems to be a few glitches (if you look at the picture). What's causing this?
The long forum name is causing that. You could try changing the height of last post section in node list settings or shorten the forum name.

The upper one to the left looks fine even with a long name. But the one at the bottom and to the right have a strange white space even with shorter names. How come?

I'm currently using Node Grid Layout.
Oh I think that is unrelated to my previous issues then. Taking another look I think it's intended. The flex CSS is used to make the columns of the same height for each row. You could remove the flex, but it actually may look worse. Wonder if extending the grey to the max height is possible.

Oh I think that is unrelated to my previous issues then. Taking another look I think it's intended. The flex CSS is used to make the columns of the same height for each row. You could remove the flex, but it actually may look worse. Wonder if extending the grey to the max height is possible.
Actually the setting (marked yellow) in the picture almost solved my problem. I turned on Table Styles Node as well. Now there is just something strange going on between the grey sections.

node.webp

tablestylenode.webp

After upgrading to the latest xenforo (1.4.5) and latest Antiquark I'm unable to get the 'Welcome Block' to display for guests and members. There's no template that needs to be merged. Not sure what's going wrong.

@Mike Creuzer - I'm unable to remove this unwanted white-space that appears on the forum nodes. No clue how to fix it. Please see the screenshots -

View attachment 100206

View attachment 100207
We are working on a fix for this. :)
After upgrading to the latest xenforo (1.4.5) and latest Antiquark I'm unable to get the 'Welcome Block' to display for guests and members. There's no template that needs to be merged. Not sure what's going wrong.

There is a permission now for the welcome block, think we talked on Skype about it but just wanted to be clear, I see I missed a few messages >.<

Top Bottom