Antiquark

Antiquark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
This theme in Lust is what I'm gonna use on a Drupal site once I can find someone to port the users/passwords over the xenforo. Great work!

This theme in Lust is what I'm gonna use on a Drupal site once I can find someone to port the users/passwords over the xenforo. Great work!
Thanks Rho. I know it was tough getting all our products ported to 1.2, other theme designers abandoned all their products as it was easier (MUCH easier), but I appreciate your loyalty, it means a lot.

Thanks Rho. I know it was tough getting all our products ported to 1.2, other theme designers abandoned all their products as it was easier (MUCH easier), but I appreciate your loyalty, it means a lot.
No problem. UI.X is actually better than drift IMO so I am very happy you hooked it up! BTW any chance of an update for that soon as well? :D

I think there is a problem on GChrome :'( I don't know how to explain it but I think this picture will help you to find a way to solve that : http://puu.sh/51ZWW.png. To get it in the right place, I have to scroll back and up very fast to "break" the css :/
This issue isn't occuring on Firefox nor IE. It also appears that the transition isn't working on Firefox. Everything is fine on IE which is strange xD

Well, I think this issue you're talking about happens on the default skin as well. We already run the script that "fixes" the navigation every time you scroll, so I don't know what else we could do. We took it one step farther than XenForo did on that, and they didn't do it for load purposes I think.

I'm mad because it's not working on Chrome :'( Do you know how can we do to have this feature (the transition) desactivated on chrome?

Ok maybe I am just stupid but I can't seem to get this theme to work. I had UI.X installed previously. I have tried many different combinations. I uninstalled UI.X and reinstalled it so I know it's on the latest version. I have tried Quark as a child of UI.X and Antiquark as a child of Quark. Tried them both as a child of UI.X tried Quark as a child of Antiquark......I evidently have no clue what I am doing. Could I get some help please.......thanks.

Ok maybe I am just stupid but I can't seem to get this theme to work. I had UI.X installed previously. I have tried many different combinations. I uninstalled UI.X and reinstalled it so I know it's on the latest version. I have tried Quark as a child of UI.X and Antiquark as a child of Quark. Tried them both as a child of UI.X tried Quark as a child of Antiquark......I evidently have no clue what I am doing. Could I get some help please.......thanks.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/ui-x-quark-paid.38646/page-6#post-660602

I tried it that way and it didn't work......now all of the sudden it works. I was literally starting to pull what little bit of hair I have left out. I tried every combination known to man and it didn't work and now it does.......

I tried it that way and it didn't work......now all of the sudden it works. I was literally starting to pull what little bit of hair I have left out. I tried every combination known to man and it didn't work and now it does.......
My apologies Ernest. When we update to 1.2.3 we will include a readme.html so we can link to our documentation.

Well....I thought that's how it was done cause I have used themes in the past with a framework but couldn't seem to get this one working. Which I finally did get working. Not a bad deal for $45.00 considering you are basically getting 3 themes for the price of one.

Audentio updated [UI.X] Antiquark with a new update entry:

Upgraded to XF 1.2.3.0 and added features

Other than the upgrade, we made a few changes:

• Color swatches code moved to a template
  • Color swatches icon added
  • Footer responsive code tweaked
  • Upgraded to latest Font Awesome version (should fix Firefox issues @yavuz)
  • Sticky thread style property
  • Text logo style property
  • Text logo icon style property
  • We hard coded various style properties that weren't working very well for reasons unknown to us, such as responsive content padding
  • Hard coded some values of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom