Antiquark

Antiquark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
hi @Audentio, How do i make the sidebar panel goto the right hand side rather than the defaulted left side?

Worked that out. Is there a way to keep the forum logo on the left hand side whilst moving the sidebar to the right?

Last edited:
Anyone else running this style (as a base even if modifed). If so, please provide a link. I'm needing to check out something that I have an open ticket with @Audentio dealing with it on responsive design on an iPhone. Quark does fine but this one has a problem with the search magnifying glass overlaying the logo on my sites (both default Antiquark and my modified one).

@Tracy Perry I am running it. Click on the link in my sig.
Yours is doing like it is supposed to.

Drats.... Looks like I will have to trash the install of the style and do it again from scratch. Guess I can always export the custom ones out first though.
Off I go to have MORE fun (at least it keeps me from having to set up the VPS to run OTRS with).
Thanks.

@Audentio, is the UIX .XML no longer included as I could not find it anywhere in the archive and if you install it as a standard theme (uploading the /upload/styles folder) and then import the existing .XML there is no UIX specific stuff there.

Folks, if you have this hold off on upgrading currently. The archive only has the Antiquark style included. No UIX or the base Quark. I'm having a heck of a time getting the system to work with it (with no UIX included none of the UIX specific stuff works and apparently Quark has the parent style properties that this needs - and shows a call to the QUARK template that is not present) and had to make my xenFoogle Pro as my default until this can be resolved.
@Audentio did send me the UIX style - but with Quark also missing there are problems replicating the original look I had with the old version. Hopefully the archive will be updated on the support site soon.

@Audentio, I hate to mention it here, but I've asked about getting the Quark stuff in a support ticket several days ago (since I have 2 copies of Antiquark) and without it, Antiquark is useless. Any chance you can get my license updated to reflect Quark also.

Folks, if you have this hold off on upgrading currently. The archive only has the Antiquark style included. No UIX or the base Quark. I'm having a heck of a time getting the system to work with it (with no UIX included none of the UIX specific stuff works and apparently Quark has the parent style properties that this needs - and shows a call to the QUARK template that is not present) and had to make my xenFoogle Pro as my default until this can be resolved.
@Audentio did send me the UIX style - but with Quark also missing there are problems replicating the original look I had with the old version. Hopefully the archive will be updated on the support site soon.
This issue has been fixed :)

@Audentio, I hate to mention it here, but I've asked about getting the Quark stuff in a support ticket several days ago (since I have 2 copies of Antiquark) and without it, Antiquark is useless. Any chance you can get my license updated to reflect Quark also.
Yes sir! Sorry if I missed your ticket, will get to it right now.

Top Bottom