• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Anonymous Posting - Improved privacy for members

Would be great if someone can work on it . When you click on Anonymous ID it takes you to profile of that ID but i want a system to Disable profile system for this particular ID only .

It's handy for games too, at least on smaller boards. Ask a question like "what was your first job?" and everyone answers it anonymously, and then they all try to gues who's who.

You can actually do that now by allowing unregistered users to be able to post. You can either set it up as moderated or unmoderated, but in either case an unregistered person needs to enter a CAPTCHA. Of course, they'd have to log out to use it so it's not as easy as clicking a checkbox, but it can be done currently.

You can actually do that now by allowing unregistered users to be able to post. You can either set it up as moderated or unmoderated, but in either case an unregistered person needs to enter a CAPTCHA. Of course, they'd have to log out to use it so it's not as easy as clicking a checkbox, but it can be done currently.
i dont want unregistered users to be able to post, my forum is private

Top Bottom