Alphabetical pagination (ABP2) [Deleted]

au lait

au lait submitted a new resource:

Alphabetical pagination (ABP2) - Alphabetical pagination for XF and more

This addon brings you the functionality to sort many areas alphabetically.

This Add-on can add alphabetically pagination for this areas (on/off function):

• XF - Thread (With selection in which nodes)
  • XF - Conversation
Multilanguage Support

- No additional queries!

Read more about this resource...

Is there any way to reverse and/or choose the direction of the alphabetical sort? I would like to sort by ascending instead of descending.. :)

I'm assuming this is because by default, the sort is descending with the last reply time..

Otherwise, this is excellent!

--EDIT--
Nevermind, I managed to get this done myself.. Line 23 of 'src/addons/xenMade/ABP/XF/Repository/Thread.php'

Now this is perfect for me.. Thank you!

Last edited:
Is there any way to reverse and/or choose the direction of the alphabetical sort? I would like to sort by ascending instead of descending.. :)

I'm assuming this is because by default, the sort is descending with the last reply time..

Otherwise, this is excellent!

--EDIT--
Nevermind, I managed to get this done myself.. Line 23 of 'src/addons/xenMade/ABP/XF/Repository/Thread.php'

Now this is perfect for me.. Thank you!
Thanks for making it easy for me. Glad I'm not the only one who thought it strange to have the alphabet read from Z to A. :eek:

I am wondering, can this be used to alphabetize forum nodes? I'm asking because I will be featuring many games and I want to make it easier for my users to find the node/game they are looking for in a menu

Top Bottom