[Liam W] (RIP) Global Name Styling

[Liam W] (RIP) Global Name Styling 2.0.3

No permission to download
I meant between this one and Reactions, also edited my post to add more details -- could you give that a try and see what happens?
I have the same problem so I attempted what you suggested, unfortunately, without success. With all add-on's enabled and Reactions disabled, rich usernames work fine. I then disabled all add-on's except All Rich Usernames, still fine. Then as soon as I enable Reactions alongside Rich Usernames I lose colors on the node list.

I have the same problem so I attempted what you suggested, unfortunately, without success. With all add-on's enabled and Reactions disabled, rich usernames work fine. I then disabled all add-on's except All Rich Usernames, still fine. Then as soon as I enable Reactions alongside Rich Usernames I lose colors on the node list.

I hope it gets fixed. I was wanting to buy it tomorrow actually. I'll have to hold off until I hear something.

When you say node list, do you mean the last post username? I'm using a template modification to make that apply. Are all the template modifications for All Rich Username's being applied?

Liam

When you say node list, do you mean the last post username? I'm using a template modification to make that apply. Are all the template modifications for All Rich Username's being applied?

Liam
Now we're getting somewhere...

The add-on is working fine at the moment (with Reactions disabled), and with the copyright modification removed, this the list of mods being applied:

3e56c1cc28d157b0ef84ca6b4bad86bb.png

Hi Everyone,

I have read thru all replies.
Conclusion: This add-on is not working with "Reaction" add-on if both of them are enable? Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

I've tested it several times with Reactions and haven't been able to reproduce the issues people have reported, if someone can provide detailed steps on exactly what order they installed everything in and how to replicate the issue we can definitely look into it though

i get this error

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Function liamwcopyright is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:856

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Function liamwc...', '/home/alami/pub...', 856, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(856): trigger_error('Function liamwc...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s2/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1239): XF\Template\Templater->fn('liamwcopyright', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(449): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(1724): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(1) "/"
  ["referrer"] => string(37) "https://4maroc.co/account/preferences"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Getting server errors on this @Liam W
When viewing random threads, some work fine some don't:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Illegal string offset 'Node' internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s59/public/pixelexit_support.php:14
Generated by: Russ Sep 24, 2018 at 9:04 AM
Stack trace
#0 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s59/public/xxxxxxxt_support.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/xxxxxxx/...', 14, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(LiamW\AllRichUsernames\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1324): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xxxxxxxt_suppo...', Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s59/public/thread_view.php(68): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:xxxxxxx...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(LiamW\AllRichUsernames\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "/threads/fusion-gamer-blue.3297/page-3"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Thoughts or anything else I can give you to help debug?

Getting server errors on this @Liam W
When viewing random threads, some work fine some don't:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Illegal string offset 'Node' internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s59/public/pixelexit_support.php:14
Generated by: Russ Sep 24, 2018 at 9:04 AM
Stack trace
#0 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s59/public/xxxxxxxt_support.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/xxxxxxx/...', 14, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(LiamW\AllRichUsernames\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1324): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xxxxxxxt_suppo...', Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s59/public/thread_view.php(68): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:xxxxxxx...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(LiamW\AllRichUsernames\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "/threads/fusion-gamer-blue.3297/page-3"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Thoughts or anything else I can give you to help debug?

That looks like it's coming from your support system - the pixelexit_support template precisely. It's likely not related to this add-on, you're just seeing it because it's extending a main class :)

Does it happen after disabling this add-on?

That looks like it's coming from your support system - the pixelexit_support template precisely. It's likely not related to this add-on, you're just seeing it because it's extending a main class :)

Does it happen after disabling this add-on?

Ah, it's not an add-on but a simple conditional, I see the problem now on our end. Thanks for letting me blame your add-on for a tiny bit :D

I am using your addon in conjunction with "User Improvements" and have an issue where the group color is overriding the user's selected color; but only in the forum index.

For the rest of the site, it displays the group color (if one exists) unless the user themselves have set a color.

@Liam W, to explain a bit further.
The usernames in "Latest posts" become green (as per the coloring I decide using the other addon) but the username that you see on the left turns green. When I disable your addon, both return to white or gray.

I am hoping you have any ideas on how I can resolve this.
Very thankful for any input :)

@Liam W are you able to update this so it works with reactions? Doesn't appear to change those colors (when someone reactions to a post and they're name is listed)

Top Bottom