• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed  Alerts tab takes a while to load

Onimua

Happens in Firefox and Safari on my desktop (XP) too, although not that long of a hang on my desktop. All three are significantly longer than they were before.

Onimua

It looks like Alerts aren't being remove from that tab any more, so it's loading the old ones and the new ones. Near the bottom I'm seeing Alerts from 24 hours ago still on that list... I don't think it's supposed to be showing that many.

Cezz

It looks like Alerts aren't being remove from that tab any more, so it's loading the old ones and the new ones. Near the bottom I'm seeing Alerts from 24 hours ago still on that list... I don't think it's supposed to be showing that many.
Yeah seems like a new feature, instead of just showing the new alerts it is showing a large selection of them... I would suggest they cap this to ~5-10 though

Disjunto

it seems to be showing a set amount, just that amount is quite large. I rarely have more than 5 unread alerts, but I can see Kier or Floris having about 500

Cezz

it seems to be showing a set amount, just that amount is quite large. I rarely have more than 5 unread alerts, but I can see Kier or Floris having about 500
Well I currently have 24 alerts there it seems like a weird set amount so I wonder if it is a set time period of say 24hours

Onimua

I'm have about 76 pages of alerts when I look at the full list in my Your Account section. I can't imagine what they have.