Fixed  Alerts tab takes a while to load

not getting that little hang you seem to be getting here. although it is definitely a bit too slow for my liking

Happens in Firefox and Safari on my desktop (XP) too, although not that long of a hang on my desktop. All three are significantly longer than they were before.

It looks like Alerts aren't being remove from that tab any more, so it's loading the old ones and the new ones. Near the bottom I'm seeing Alerts from 24 hours ago still on that list... I don't think it's supposed to be showing that many.

It looks like Alerts aren't being remove from that tab any more, so it's loading the old ones and the new ones. Near the bottom I'm seeing Alerts from 24 hours ago still on that list... I don't think it's supposed to be showing that many.

Yeah seems like a new feature, instead of just showing the new alerts it is showing a large selection of them... I would suggest they cap this to ~5-10 though

it seems to be showing a set amount, just that amount is quite large. I rarely have more than 5 unread alerts, but I can see Kier or Floris having about 500

it seems to be showing a set amount, just that amount is quite large. I rarely have more than 5 unread alerts, but I can see Kier or Floris having about 500

Well I currently have 24 alerts there it seems like a weird set amount so I wonder if it is a set time period of say 24hours

I'm have about 76 pages of alerts when I look at the full list in my Your Account section. I can't imagine what they have.

This is what I have at the moment (look at the huge scrollbar).

Attachments

• XF_alert_list.webp
    XF_alert_list.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom