[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles

[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles 3.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Lots of gamers use reddit. Could you add it in the next release? Something like this.

odqQ2aW.png

I’ll add it in the next release. Is there anything else anyone wants added?

I’ll add it in the next release.

Awesome. One thing to keep in mind is that admins who have made manual modifications over the past two years have probably not been using the ah_ prefix in the database for their custom profiles. In our case, the custom field is called reddit, not ah_reddit. Is there a way to make new additions without running into a conflict in cases like that?

Awesome. One thing to keep in mind is that admins who have made manual modifications over the past two years have probably not been using the ah_ prefix in the database for their custom profiles. In our case, the custom field is called reddit, not ah_reddit. Is there a way to make new additions without running into a conflict in cases like that?

There won’t necessarily be a conflict, but I am going to use the ah_ prefix. Which means that your existing user field won’t work.

I could provide a database query to switch over your existing field to the ah_ prefix.

A query would probably be a good solution. Long-term, this may still be a bit of a cat-and-mouse game, because you never know which profiles XenForo will add in future official releases. They are usually a couple years behind on which social networks/messengers are currently popular, MSN and ICQ was removed not so long ago 😂

A query would probably be a good solution. Long-term, this may still be a bit of a cat-and-mouse game, because you never know which profiles XenForo will add in future official releases. They are usually a couple years behind on which social networks/messengers are currently popular, MSN and ICQ was removed not so long ago 😂

Well I actually have to use the ah_ prefix because any database entries an add-on creates has to be identifiable by the add-on.

If XenForo adds Reddit down the line, we’ll deal with it then.

I added LinkedIn as a custom user field per the instructions above. How does my new custom field get included in your add-on / stylesheet?

Facebook also doesn't appear to work when clicked. On inspection, there doesn't appear to be a URL. Twitter works. My new LinkedIn isn't there.
Please ask in the other thread and not this one.

Anyone have any problems putting in an xbox live gamertag and have it load and display the wrong one?

For example, in the user field you put in "Tester" which is valid, and it displays "Tester9426" instead?

Strangely I also can't get anything to display inside the horizontal boxes on the Gamer Cards section of the profile... They're just default looking and have no data? I must be doing something wrong...

OK, so I had to do a ton of work on exophase and several syncs to finally get steam to work.. Xbox isn't quite there yet, but ill keep trying...

I'd prefer a small delay before the gamer card pops up with hover, delay could be exactly what a normal tooltip has (like for example with Epic Games).

Because gamer card popups are instant they sometimes accidentally get in the way of other clicks you are trying to make.

Or just like your member profile card popup works, when your page is up, it pops up below.

Last edited:
Hi Matt,

I like to add some Profiles to our system, what is the procedure to do this.

Thank you in advance.

David

Top Bottom