[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles

[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles 3.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Hi @Matt C.

Upgrading the addon gives me this error:

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'location_options' doesn't have a default value in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 274
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/addons/AH/GamerProfiles/Setup.php at line 308
  6. AH\GamerProfiles\Setup->upgrade300Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
  7. AH\GamerProfiles\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
  8. AH\GamerProfiles\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 581
  9. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 464
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Any ideas?

Since all icons are not available in FontAwesome, would it be preferred that I use all SVG's? Instead of mix/matching them.

I use font awesome for manually adding reddit and other profiles that are not in this add-on. Will this version prevent that?

Also, please make the URLs that pop-up on hover clickable. I posted instructions earlier in the thread on how to do that.

Hi @Matt C.

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'location_options' doesn't have a default value in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/addons/AH/GamerProfiles/Setup.php at line 308
  6. AH\GamerProfiles\Setup->upgrade300Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
  7. AH\GamerProfiles\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
  8. AH\GamerProfiles\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 581
  9. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113

Any ideas?
You're missing tables needed within XF 2.2.0, I had that problem too when trying to upgrade my test site from 2.1.11 to 2.2.0.

I use font awesome for manually adding reddit and other profiles that are not in this add-on. Will this version prevent that?

Also, please make the URLs that pop-up on hover clickable. I posted instructions earlier in the thread on how to do that.

No, this is will not prevent that. I put the icons in it's own template (using macros to pull them) to make it easier for users who want to swap out icons and change them to FontAwesome or something else. As for adding your own profiles, this doesn't change any of that.

I will look into adding that in the next release.

So happy this got updated!

Is there a way to center the chosen accounts in the postbit?

View attachment 236870

Yes, you may replace the CSS in the "message user info container section" in my add-on's style properties with this:
Code:
display: flex;
justify-content: center;

You may also want to insert some padding between the icons with this:
Code:
.ah-gp-icon {
    padding: 0 5px 0 5px;
}

Hi @Matt C.

Any ideas?

Can you try this version and see if it's been fixed? Thank you.

Attachments

After talking with @Firestrm_ZA, I have discovered that his error is not with my add-on but with the "Location custom field" add-on by AddonsLab. I'll talk with them to see if they can fix the issue.

At the moment, my add-on is not compatible with their add-on.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to incorporate an on/off toggle for custom fields to the admin, instead of deleting the fields they don't wish to include?

Failing that, would it be possible for the admin to select which custom fields to add prior to installation?

Thanks.

Would it be possible to incorporate an on/off toggle for custom fields to the admin, instead of deleting the fields they don't wish to include?
That would be ideal, however that would be modifying the core functions of the custom user field section. That would be out of the scope of this add-on, and my skill set to be honest.

Failing that, would it be possible for the admin to select which custom fields to add prior to installation?
That's out of my skill set as well. If someone knows how accomplish that, I'm more than willing to include it.

Matt C. updated [AH] Gamer Profiles with a new update entry:

3.0.0 Beta 2 Release

This is the second beta of 3.0.0.

No major bugs have been found, but I did find an incompatibility with AddonLab's "Location custom field" add-on. At the moment, my add-on is not compatible with theirs. It will not allow installation.

I would appreciate more feedback regarding an issues with the add-on so they can be addressed in the next release.

Thank you.

Changelog:
  1. Added Guilded.gg support
  2. Made Twitter icons and Facebook Gaming icons clickable, directing to the user's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

That would be ideal, however that would be modifying the core functions of the custom user field section. That would be out of the scope of this add-on, and my skill set to be honest.

That's out of my skill set as well. If someone knows how accomplish that, I'm more than willing to include it.
I think the desired result can effectively be achieved by using @Xon's Custom Fields Permissions addon.. :)

Matt C. updated [AH] Gamer Profiles with a new update entry:

3.0.0 Release

Since I haven't found any major bugs, I'm moving this add-on out of beta. This is ready to use on production boards.

Changelog since last beta release:
  1. Fixed Guilded.gg not directing to the user's profile
  2. Fixed some profiles not opening the page in a new tab

Complete changelog for 3.0.0.
  1. Updated the add-on to ensure compatibility with 2.2
  2. Removed FontAwesome and made every icon an SVG to ensure unity and prevent mix/matching different styles. This allowed to greatly simplify the style properties and make it less confusing to style the icons.
  3. Moved the icons/SVG to it's own template to make swapping out the icons easier if you wish to do so. If you wish to swap out the icons, head to the "ah_gamerprofiles_svg" template to do so.
  4. Added the gamer icons to member profiles.
  5. In order to make icons compatible and able to be seen easily with profile banners, I added a new setting that when enabled, will unify all icon colors in the member tooltip and the member profile when a user has a profile banner. I recommend keeping this on.
  6. Removed Mixer and replaced it with Facebook Gaming.
  7. Added Guilded.gg support
  8. Fixed the issue with leaving ghost fields behind when uninstalling the add-on.
  9. Cleaned up some CSS, and fixed some other bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I think this is an incompatibility of some kind? Either way some icons aren't showing (I have Steam, Oculus and Discord filled out on my profile, and only Steam shows up), and apparently uninstalling a past version of your addon did not actually remove the database entries, because mine were still there (that last bit isn't that important but thought you might like to know anyway).

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Method canViewIcons is not callable on the given object (SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1160

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canViewI...', '/home/fiveeigh/...', 1160, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1160): trigger_error('Method canViewI...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/ah_gamerprofiles_macros.php(441): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewIcons', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(798): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/message_macros.php(191): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('ah_gamerprofile...', 'ah_gamerprofile...', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(798): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/post_macros.php(28): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('message_macros', 'user_info', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(961): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(897): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('user_cell', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/post_macros.php(177): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('user_cell', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(961): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(897): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtensionInternal('full_body', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/post_macros.php(227): XF\Template\Templater->renderExtension('full_body', Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(798): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#14 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/thread_view.php(849): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#15 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1608): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Object(XF\Template\ExtensionSet))
#16 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#22 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#23 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#24 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#25 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(106) "/threads/thread.name.79965/page-201"
  ["referrer"] => string(137) "https://www.site.com/threads/thread-name.79965/page-200"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
Did you enable Oculus and Discord in the style properties? By default, only PlayStation, Xbox, and Steam show up by default.

As for the error, I'll look into it.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to enable those. That did the trick, thanks. :) When I was in there I noticed that user_field_title.skype was listed there, is this from a previous version of your addon? If so, any idea on how to get rid of it?

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to enable those. That did the trick, thanks. :) When I was in there I noticed that user_field_title.skype was listed there, is this from a previous version of your addon? If so, any idea on how to get rid of it?

Skype is supposed to be there. It comes with XenForo by default. Did you end up deleting it? That's most likely why it's showing up like that.

Lots of gamers use reddit. Could you add it in the next release? Something like this.

odqQ2aW.png

Top Bottom