[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles

[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles 3.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Small problem, in the Style Properties: Not all icons have an "Icon Dimensions" field to edit the icon size. For instance, the one for Discord is missing.

2.1.5 bug: The Origin SVG fill color cannot be changed with style properties (Chrome latest, MacOS)

manual fix:

CSS:
.ah-gp-icon--origin svg g g {
    fill: @xf-ahGPColorOrigin;
}

Is this add-on currently being developed and enhanced still? I like what it has to offer. It would be really cool to see if it could go further and integrate perhaps into sites like Steam, Blizzard and such for log in purposes also.

Is this add-on currently being developed and enhanced still? I like what it has to offer. It would be really cool to see if it could go further and integrate perhaps into sites like Steam, Blizzard and such for log in purposes also.
For me, Steam and Blizzard (Battle.net) is integrated but no icons with cards are shown.

@Matt C. , Mixer is no longer going to be around after July 22nd, so this can be wiped in the next version, can support for Trovo be added? as well as Facebook Gaming? (FB.gg?)

e3d16e24bd14c8a75144371a859449ac126182e8.png

I've noticed recently that the gamer card button just brings up the main profile cover again. Any help?

I'm no longer maintaining this add-on. My license is expired (before 2.2). I don't have any interest in a forum of my own right now, so I'm not renewing it. Also, I work full time now, so I really don't have the time.

Top Bottom