[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles

[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles 3.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Very nice! Working perfectly!

One suggestion: in the Postbit of each profile, would be nice if you click on the icon (Twitter or Facebook, for example), they send you to the profile page of each service on a new tab.

Do you plan to add Origin (EA) too?

How about that? :)

Very nice! Working perfectly!

One suggestion: in the Postbit of each profile, would be nice if you click on the icon (Twitter or Facebook, for example), they send you to the profile page of each service on a new tab.

Do you plan to add Origin (EA) too?

How about that? :)

Yes I plan on adding Origin eventually, just have to get around to it.

Working great. Thank you. Had to do the manual template addition on an early post to get it to show in the postbit. Works superb thanks again.

Will this allow me to choose WHERE people get to view these icons/cards?

For example, if I want to allow gamer cards to display in the member profiles but NOT in the threads, is that possible?

Will this allow me to choose WHERE people get to view these icons/cards?

For example, if I want to allow gamer cards to display in the member profiles but NOT in the threads, is that possible?

Yes there is a user group permission to allow users to view the member profiles and the tooltip/threads.

Hi, I installed this add-on, great, I imported the vbulletin 4 to xenforo and installed the addon because on vbulletin I had a similar thing.

The problem is that during the import of the old forum were also imported custom fields corresponding to that mod similar to this with the user gamertag inside.

installing this mod I find myself with additional custom fields, obviously empty, and I would like the contents of the old fields to be copied into the new corresponding field for the gamer tags.

In the image I illustrate my situation:

In this image the user fields like PSN TAG, Xbox Live, Steam etc. match the old mod on vbulletin.
2019-02-24.webp

Here are the fields of the mod for xenforo, in this case (my profile) the fields are empty because I'm trying to perform some tests.
While for the other users the fields correspond to their gamertag and I would like them to be copied from the old mod to this new one in order then to delete the old custom user fields

2019-02-24 (1).webp

how can I do?

I'm not too familiar with importing. I would ask here.

I just need to know the sql or php command to be able to copy the contents of those tables into your add-on's tables

I just need to know the sql or php command to be able to copy the contents of those tables into your add-on's tables

Yeah I'm not too familiar with SQL commands. Like I said, I would ask here.

Hi! In my forum (Tactical theme from Themehouse) with this instalation the icons get duplicated:
Previous 2.0.4 was working ok (same style issues).
Anyway, I find it more useful if nofollow target-blank links can be added to this gamer profiles :)
Hope you can add this feature soon.

PS: is it possible to add it manually with some code like the one in FAQ? Can you share an example to turn youtube icon into a link?
Thanks!

As I stated in the update, if you manually added the macro because the template modification could add it due to it being a third party style, then you can remove it after updating to 2.0.5

Here is the macro to remove from the "message_macros" template.

Code:
<xf:macro template="ah_gamerprofiles_macros" name="ah_gamerprofiles_message" arg-user="{$user}" />

As for your question about the links. You can change it by going into "ah_gamerprofiles_macros" and finding this code:
HTML:
<xf:comment>YouTube</xf:comment>
<xf:if is="{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_youtube} AND $ahGPStatus.ah_youtube">
    <span class="ah-gp-icon" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_youtube}">
        <xf:fa icon="fab fa-youtube" />
    </span>
</xf:if>

And changing it to this:
HTML:
<xf:comment>YouTube</xf:comment>
<xf:if is="{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_youtube} AND $ahGPStatus.ah_youtube">
    <a href="https://youtube.com/user/{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_youtube}" class="ah-gp-icon" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_youtube}">
        <xf:fa icon="fab fa-youtube" />
    </a>
</xf:if>

Great! Thanks a lot for your fast reply!
I tried it but... it works with all social networks but youtube:

Tried with both codes (with and without link).
Tried with username, channel, url... at Youtube field.
Nothing.

Any idea why is this happening @Matt C. ?

Top Bottom