[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles

[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles 3.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
I had to press save on one of the custom user fields in the admincp for the fields to be editable via account details.

I'm not sure if this is an add-on issue, or a XenForo issue. I had no previous custom user fields, testing Beta 6.

That's definitely an XF issue.

Also noted that the tooltip isn't showing correctly for PlayStation (works fine for Steam).

It'd also be nice if the overlays didn't show in threads/conversations unless the icon is clicked.

That's definitely an XF issue.
Thanks for the speedy reply, I'll report it.

Also noted that the tooltip isn't showing correctly for PlayStation (works fine for Steam).

View attachment 192633
@Matt C. fixed:

Code:
                <a href="https://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_playstation}" class="ah-gp-trigger ah-gp-icon" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_xbox}" target="_blank">
Should be:
Code:
                <a href="https://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_playstation}" class="ah-gp-trigger ah-gp-icon" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="{$user.Profile.custom_fields.ah_playstation}" target="_blank">

@Matt C. this seems to be running a query per user within a thread who has at least one of these fields..

Is there a better way of achieving this without the performance hit?

Thank you for sharing this for free!

Edit: I am also using themehouse theme which does not display the icons on the user bit. Not sure if I missed a stepped? Could get in contact with themehouse to add this in?

I am using Flare from themehouse, how do I apply it manually ?

Go to the template "message_macros" and find this:
HTML:
<xf:if is="$extras.custom_fields">
    <xf:macro template="custom_fields_macros" name="custom_fields_values"
        arg-type="users"
        arg-group="personal"
        arg-set="{$user.Profile.custom_fields}"
        arg-additionalFilters="{{ ['message'] }}"
        arg-valueClass="pairs pairs--justified" />
    <xf:if is="$user.canViewIdentities()">
        <xf:macro template="custom_fields_macros" name="custom_fields_view"
            arg-type="users"
            arg-group="contact"
            arg-set="{$user.Profile.custom_fields}"
            arg-additionalFilters="{{ ['message'] }}"
            arg-valueClass="pairs pairs--justified" />
    </xf:if>
</xf:if>

Add this after it:
HTML:
<xf:macro template="ah_gamerprofiles_macros" name="ah_gamerprofiles_message" arg-user="{$user}" />

Thank you for sharing this for free!

Edit: I am also using themehouse theme which does not display the icons on the user bit. Not sure if I missed a stepped? Could get in contact with themehouse to add this in?

Yes, I couldn't get the template modification to apply in @ThemeHouse's themes. You're going to have to add this manually. And they can't add this in because if someone doesn't have my add-on installed they will get a template error.

Top Bottom