[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles

[OzzModz] Gamer Profiles 3.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Would you mind providing me a list of where they are supposed to link to? I don't have any gaming sites or profiles so I'm clueless as to where they are.

I use this add-on on non-gaming forums (other users probably do too), and it does a great job at showing buttons for social profiles in message user info (achievement banners obviously don't apply for non-gaming networks like they do with Xbox and PSN profiles).

If you fill in your Facebook/Twitter/YouTube etc information, you will notice that all this does is display your username in a tooltip on hover. I have manually edited the template to get rid of the tooltip and replace it with working links to profiles instead. It would be good to get this working out of the box instead of editing templates after every update.

From the user experience perspective, a link makes more sense than a tooltip. People don't really care what your Facebook username is, what they want is to be able to click on the icon and go to your profile. Same for all other sites.

Looks like the following don't link to anywhere:

• Epic Games
  • Origin (EA Games)
  • Battle.net
  • Discord
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
I think I've found links for all but Origin and Battle.net.

Top Bottom