[AH] Discord Widget [Deleted]

Matt C.

Matt C. submitted a new resource:

[AH] Discord Widget - Add a customizable discord server widget in the sidebar.

Credit
This addon makes use of the discord-widget github repository from Resting Coder. All credit goes to him, all I did was compile it into an easy to use XenForo addon.

What does this addon do?

This addon lets you add a discord server widget to your forum list sidebar which features channels and online users.
View attachment 154087...

Read more about this resource...

Hello. (: Everything works fine on my end, I even tried installing it again.

Can you try installing the addon again. Something may have stopped the rebuild process. Thanks!

Hello. :) Everything works fine on my end, I even tried installing it again.

Can you try installing the addon again. Something may have stopped the rebuild process. Thanks!
Yes I have already done it but no improvement, by cons I saw on your screenshot that there is the option for the sidebar, but when I look in the addon, it does not exist: /

Yes I have already done it but no improvement, by cons I saw on your screenshot that there is the option for the sidebar, but when I look in the addon, it does not exist: /

I figured out the problem. I forgot to associate two of the options with the addon. :oops: I'll upload the update. (:

The option "[Advanced] HTML & Template (without wrapper)" isn't available for me with Widget Framework, can't seem to find it.

Hey! Great Add-on! I love it! I have a situation.. I'm using [bd] Widget Framework 2.6.3-BETA18 and I followed your instructions
  1. Create a widget with the "[Advanced] HTML & Template (without wrapper)" render and use "ah_discord_widget" for the template name.
but in the widgets, nothing is showing up and in the Layout editor it's saying this;

Nothing rendered, the widget currently has no contents and users will not see it.

Thanks!

Hey! Great Add-on! I love it! I have a situation.. I'm using [bd] Widget Framework 2.6.3-BETA18 and I followed your instructions

• Create a widget with the "[Advanced] HTML & Template (without wrapper)" render and use "ah_discord_widget" for the template name.
but in the widgets, nothing is showing up and in the Layout editor it's saying this;

Nothing rendered, the widget currently has no contents and users will not see it.

Thanks!

Thank you! Did you set the permission?

Hey, so I set the permissions and I'm still not seeing the widget. Is it a Widget problem?
MpWHpOu.png

and this is with the layout editor.
8j20xQN.png

This is the Discord settings
Yn0d8bq.png

QBqpfFD.png

Top Bottom