Aftermath [Deleted]

Nulumia

whitesky submitted a new resource:

Aftermath - An amazing graphical grunge gaming style

xenforo-gaming-style-responsive-grunge-aftermath-theme.jpg

Xenforo Meets Bold.

Make an impression with your gaming website with the latest remastered version of Aftermath!

aftermath-gaming-forum-theme-header-logo.jpg

Aftermath is an incredible gaming style for Xenforo forum, bringing amazing creative graphics and loads of features under the hood....

Read more about this resource...

Was wondering if you could help me get the search bar into my Mod bar like how you have it in this theme?
Sure I could take a look, although in this theme the search bar is actually in the logoblock template, within header. I haven't added search to the mod bar yet within a theme :unsure:

Sure I could take a look, although in this theme the search bar is actually in the logoblock template, within header. I haven't added search to the mod bar yet within a theme :unsure:
true i hear ya, i just use the mod bar for everybody on my site. So adding the search bar to the mod bar would help my site out a lot. Do you think you can test it out to see if it can be done and get back to me? Right now i have the search bar in the mod bar, but as an icon. I would like to display the search bar how you have it but in the mod bar. As you can see i don't use the logo block on my site because i wanted the top of the page to just have a smooth navigation and under that the image slider.

upload_2017-5-11_21-23-21.webp

true i hear ya, i just use the mod bar for everybody on my site. So adding the search bar to the mod bar would help my site out a lot. Do you think you can test it out to see if it can be done and get back to me? Right now i have the search bar in the mod bar, but as an icon. I would like to display the search bar how you have it but in the mod bar. As you can see i don't use the logo block on my site because i wanted the top of the page to just have a smooth navigation and under that the image slider.

Sure I can definitely take a look at this in the morning, as this was something I was looking to add in some upcoming themes as well. Yea I could see a nav header approach being more streamlined than using the full traditional header structure.

whitesky updated Aftermath with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade & Bugfixes

May 22th, 2017 | Theme Version 1.5.8
  • Upgraded NulumiaBase to v1-6-0
    • Added support for theme-styled browser scrollbars when using WebKit browsers (Chrome, Opera etc) (further browsers, and color customization via Style Properties coming soon)
    • Added framework for hiding slider on mobile devices (feature not yet active)
    • Added framework for home feature boxes (feature not yet...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NulumiaBase & Xenforo 1.5.14 Upgrade, Bugfixes

June 15th, 2017 | Theme Version 1.5.9
  • Upgraded NulumiaBase to v1-6-3
    • Added FontAwesome icon support to public/private links in threads
    • Added optional styling (via Style Properties) to public/private links in threads
    • Added force override option for public/private links to inherit global button style
    • Improved Sticky Sidebar handling
    • Upgraded to support Xenforo 1.5.14...

NulumiaBase Upgrade, New Features

July 17 2017 | Theme Version 1.6.0

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/
  • Upgraded NulumiaBase to v1-6-5
    • Added CSS Ticker system (available via [Nulumia] Ticker Settings group)
    • Added Go to Top feature (available via [Nulumia] Theme Settings group)
    • Fixed a bug where slideshow captions would collapse behind...

do people still run clan website? i mean they use to be huge but not that much any more. The theme is nice as anything though

do people still run clan website? i mean they use to be huge but not that much any more. The theme is nice as anything though
Thanks :-) and yea it is true it's not like the old days where clan websites were booming.. now social media and Discord is so much more prevalent. Though I do still get a lot of interest and customers from the EU zone, UK and Germany in my experience are still active in gaming design & web.

Thanks :) and yea it is true it's not like the old days where clan websites were booming.. now social media and Discord is so much more prevalent. Though I do still get a lot of interest and customers from the EU zone, UK and Germany in my experience are still active in gaming design & web.
if i still had my old clan website this theme would have been perfect, you have done a great job

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Javascript, SSL & Text Editor Improvements

September 22, 2017 | Theme Version 1.6.1

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
http://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/index.php?misc/style&style_id=5

Overview

NulumiaBase Framework v1.7 is here! NulumiaBase is the powerful theme framework which...

Aftermath looks like a really nice theme...
however, I am not in the gaming niche....
If you could add futuristic images, or even
neutral images that would go with any niche...
(and the forum still look attractive, and high quality...)

maybe then I would reconsider....
(as this is the only reason stopping me from buying...)

dont be stuck on just one niche...a theme that
will go with any niche may convert better then
a solo theme that is only meant for one niche....

thanks

Aftermath looks like a really nice theme...
however, I am not in the gaming niche....
If you could add futuristic images, or even
neutral images that would go with any niche...
(and the forum still look attractive, and high quality...)

maybe then I would reconsider....
(as this is the only reason stopping me from buying...)

dont be stuck on just one niche...a theme that
will go with any niche may convert better then
a solo theme that is only meant for one niche....

thanks
Hey thanks for your feedback and comments on the theme. I'd very much like to put something like that together, perhaps I could put out a new design soon, something more middle ground than the high graphics themes. Appreciate the suggestion :-)

Hey thanks for your feedback and comments on the theme. I'd very much like to put something like that together, perhaps I could put out a new design soon, something more middle ground than the high graphics themes. Appreciate the suggestion :)

That would be great, however, since you did not imply a time frame, then I may end up going with DarkTab...
It is about the only theme you have that does not target gaming, however, I doubt my over all site will be
dark in appearance, but will still give me a decent quality forum, and I can do custom later on.

When you do come up with such a theme, then please keep the following in mind...

1: the theme could blend with any niche.
2: the theme is not too dark, or color adjustable.
3: the theme is not too light, or color adjustable.
4: awesome graphics, but not niche specific....

along with your other great options such as responsive, fixed/fluid, etc....

personally, I like fixed, but there are not a lot of themes that
really support fixed, and I hate those god awful fluid themes
that seem to have about 10 miles of space between here and there...

BTW, does DarkTab support XF v2 yet? It does not appear that xf2 stuff is
rolling out as fast, maybe because xF 2 is still in beta, dunno....

Right now there's still a few themes that need to be updated and be brought up to par with each other, feature wise. That has been taking most development time lately, getting everything equal on the same framework.

I couldn't give a timeframe for new themes yet until just a few more are released that are near completion -- Simplicity Pro (a full featured version of Simplicity Lite), ModernGamer (a gaming inspired theme, yet more graphically neutral), and LightTabbed, a white version of DarkTabbed.

Once this is all done I'd absolutely love to dive into some new themes. As you mentioned, I'm also a fan of fixed width (also perhaps being reminiscent of earlier web 2.0 design style), though my current theme framework allows the one-click option to go full-screen if the user wishes.

Lastly, DarkTabbed will be going to XF2, I'm starting the porting process very soon. In fact I'm aiming for it to be one of the earliest full XF2 styles, and my flagship XF2 style as well. Any theme purchase will also grant the optional XF2 download once they're released, as long as it's in the active license period (1 year download access per purchase).

NulumiaBase 1.7.8 Upgrade, Tons of new features!

December 17th, 2017 | Theme Version 3.1.5

http://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/index.php?misc/style&style_id=11

Overview

This is the first rollout of the new features introduced by NulumiaBase version 1.7.7, including Custom Node Backgrounds, Popup Login...

NulumiaBase Upgrade, New Mod Compatibility, Disable Slider on Mobile

February 25th, 2017 | Theme Version 1.6.3

https://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/index.php?misc/style&style_id=6

Overview

This is the first rollout of the new features introduced by NulumiaBase version 1.7.7, including Custom Node Backgrounds, Popup Login...

Top Bottom