1507119876190.webp
that is for the group Registered

account i'm testing on is part of Registered
1507120218157.webp

Last edited:
sadly not the case
View attachment 159167
that is for the group Registered
One or more of the user groups the user belongs to has to have that permission set to 'No'. And/Or, the forum itself has 'Moderate new threads posted in this forum' checked. Those are the only things that would cause the message to go into the moderation queue if it's not checked in the form options.

Is your site accessible from the internet?

If so, I'll gladly take a look at it to see if I can find what's wrong. Send me a PC with a temporary admin user name and password if you want me to look at it.

yep, worked it out
in the thread report options under "Poster user name" i had an admin account
even though it was an admin it didn't seem to get the right permissions
giving it a secondary user group of "Registered" fixed the issue

so not a problem with your plugin at all
but i'll leave me mistake here so others can read and hopefully not do the same thing :D

Thanks for your time anyway Snog, love your work.

yep, worked it out
in the thread report options under "Poster user name" i had a admin user name
even though it was an admin it didn't seem to get the right permissions
giving it a secondary user group of "Registered" fixed the issue

so not a problem with your plugin at all
but i'll leave me mistake here so others can read and hopefully not do the same thing :D
Yeah, your permissions are reversed.

EVERYONE should have their primary user group as Registered and any other user groups for the user should be secondary user groups.

Hi @Snog
I have some questions.

1. Is it possible for member to edit his data after submitting?
2. Was submitted data store in any database table? (I want to export all of submitted data of an application form to a csv)?

Last edited:
Hi @Snog
I have some questions.

1. Is it possible for member to edit his data after submitting?
2. Was submitted data store in any database table? (I want to export all of submitted data of an application form to a csv)?
1) Only if they can edit the thread that's been posted.
2) No.

Song getting server error log.

Code:
Server error log

InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'snog_posid' on XF:Node[112] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:179

Generated by: Unknown account Dec 2, 2017 at 4:30 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(97): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('snog_posid')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s22/public/forum_view.php(268): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('snog_posid')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DBTech\Shop\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_view', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\View', 'public:forum_vi...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(32) "/forums/cest-choti.112/page-26"
  ["referrer"] => string(58) "/forums/cest-choti.112/page-27"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Song getting server error log.
Disable the DbTech Shop add-on and see if the error still happens. If it doesn't let me know.

However, I am getting ready to shut down and I won't be available to look at it until December 6th. I'll be unavailable until then.

OK I am waiting for error log. I am also ask to @DragonByte Tech if this error happen from their add-on.
OK, it almost looks like there might be a problem with the nodeEntityStructure not being loaded. But I can't tell if it's from my add-on or theirs. Or even possibly another add-on not listed in the stack trace.

I'll check on this when I am available again on December 6th.

Still there is not chance for user to create answer with complete bbcode?
I mean rich editor

Still there is not chance for user to create answer with complete bbcode?
I mean rich editor
Did you not read the add-on description, more specifically the section about additions not in the XF 1 version?
wys.webp

@Snog Please can you give compatibility update for @AndyB add-on Similar threads? Your add-on conflict from "Remove quick thread" option.

See here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/similar-threads-paid.133491/#post-1197055
Andy either needs to change the template modification that isn't working (SimilarThreads_forum_view) to a regular expression, or change his modification so it doesn't include the leading tabs (on the first line only) for what he's looking for, or change his execution order to 9 for the template modification.

Last edited:
been getting this server error logs:

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1836): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'Missing argumen...', 's...', 1836, Array)
#1 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode(Object(XF\Template\Templater), true, 'Why do you beli...', '')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(861): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/snog_forms_form.php(100): XF\Template\Templater->fn('bb_code', Array, true)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('snog_forms_form', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('Snog:Forms\\Form', 'public:snog_for...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(25) "/form/ban-appeal.2/select"
["referrer"] => string(77) "https://gorust.net/threads/read-first-really-we-will-know-when-you-havent.16/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

been getting this server error logs:
That was fixed way back in XenForo Beta 6 (October 12th) when some changes were introduced in XenForo 2 that broke some BB Code calls. At that time, only hot fixes were being applied to the existing add-on version without the version number changing. And additional changes were applied as late as November 1st. You last downloaded the add-on on October 3rd.

All you need to do is download the add-on, upload the files to your server and click on "Rebuild" in the add-on drop down menu in the Admin->Add-ons area.

Last edited:
Does someone have a demo of how this or the 1.x version works?

If I have a need to have a sort of "template" for starting a thread, would this accomplish that?

What I'm looking at is another addon that defaults fixed text into the editor window when you go to start a post in a certain forum (like XFA Thread Template for instance) but what would really be more useful is if I could create a form for someone to fill out and select things instead of having to set up a bunch of options in a template (where one would have to then erase the ones that didn't apply)

Top Bottom