[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Snog

Snog submitted a new resource:

Advanced Forms - Create forms that users can fill out on your site

Advanced Forms can be used for just about any type of form you need!

Features

• Unlimited Form Types*
  • Unlimited Forms*
  • Unlimited Questions*
  • Different Forms for each Form Type
  • Different Questions for each Form
  • Show Multiple Form Types in sidebar and/or navigation tab
  • Control Form Type access by Usergroup, User Criteria
  • Control Form access by Usergroup, User Criteria
  • Notification of an form being submitted via Forum Thread and/or Email and/or Private...

Read more about this resource...

Quick question, if we currently use the XF1 version will we be able to follow the upgrade path to this version?

Quick question, if we currently use the XF1 version will we be able to follow the upgrade path to this version?

All existing forms from the XF1 version will be upgraded when this version is installed.

However if you have any custom templates (which I'm pretty sure you do), you'll need to recreate them in XF2.

We're looking for something to replace the SimpleForms addon we used in XF1 and this looks like a good option.

Can I just ask what destination types are there? Is it just post or email? Can you send to a file (csv, etc) or database table?

We're looking for something to replace the SimpleForms addon we used in XF1 and this looks like a good option.

Can I just ask what destination types are there? Is it just post or email? Can you send to a file (csv, etc) or database table?

By post and/or PC and/or email. There is no option to save the responses to a database table or csv file.

No, they are not. They are not stored anywhere. Once the post/PC/email is created, they are discarded.
Any plans on changing this in the future? It would be valuable to have a way to store the data in a way that could be queried and interacted with.

Any plans on changing this in the future? It would be valuable to have a way to store the data in a way that could be queried and interacted with.
There aren't any immediate plans to change it. The main reason being it would be useless to the forms system itself since the data is not needed by it once a form is posted/emailed.

If it does get added, the data format would only be supplied and the add-on itself would not do any data processing with it. In other words, I won't be adding different charts, etc. by user request to the system. That could be a never ending battle with the add-on if I did that.

Storing the information in a table or even a file would be very useful for loads of different use cases.

Take a basic example like using it for people to opt in to something. If you wanted to get a list of all users who'd opted in, I'm not sure how you'd do that right now as the information has been sent individually to a load of different posts.

I am having an issue with my forms. I upgraded from the old version and imported, but the URL in my nav bar is listed as "http://192.168.32.41/index.php?form/" and it just goes to a dead link. Any idea what might be wrong and how I could fix this?
It's nothing nefarious, I neglected to remove a hard coded test link.

Download the add-on again and just upload the files to your server.

Last edited:
It's nothing nefarious, I neglected to remove a hard coded test link.

Download the add-on again and just upload the files to your server.

Thanks, that worked. What is the phrase to change the navbar word "forms?" I have been trying everything...

even when "Require approval" is not checked forms show up in the Approval queue.
Am i missing something or is this a bug?
1507116612000.webp

1507116648846.webp

Top Bottom