[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Great add-on!

Is it possible to add a captcha to the form if I want to make it available to unregistered guests?

Thanks!

Hello @Ozzy47
I just came across an issue and was wondering if it's only on our board:
When we choose email report 1708273578052.webp

And enter more than one email address, the report does not get sent to either of them. We enter the addresses and separate them with a comma, and no space between them.

I'd appreciate it if you could check it on your end.
Thanks!

@Ozzy47

I'm considering getting this addon to replace a Wordpress GravityForm that we use for our members survey. I looked at the documentation on snogsite and have a good understanding of how this works. A few things
1) There is no star rating answer type yet. It's similar to XF resource rating. Would you consider adding this type to the answer type?
2) Is there a conditional so that when the answer to Yes/No is Yes, then it will show submission as a reply to an existing thread? If no, then the option is to email admin the submission.
3) When redirect form submission to an existing thread, is there an option to post some question/answers in the form only?

1) There is no star rating answer type yet. It's similar to XF resource rating. Would you consider adding this type to the answer type?
We can add this type of question input, but the output to the reports must be plain text.
DM us if you're willing to sponsor this.

2) Is there a conditional so that when the answer to Yes/No is Yes, then it will show submission as a reply to an existing thread? If no, then the option is to email admin the submission.
No, there are no reports depending on the question answer. But I can probably add this.

3) When redirect form submission to an existing thread, is there an option to post some question/answers in the form only?
If you want to hide the display of some questions in the report, this is not allowed in the current version - old developer decision, reasons unknown. We will remove this restriction in a future version.

We can add this type of question input, but the output to the reports must be plain text.
DM us if you're willing to sponsor this.

No, there are no reports depending on the question answer. But I can probably add this.

If you want to hide the display of some questions in the report, this is not allowed in the current version - old developer decision, reasons unknown. We will remove this restriction in a future version.
Thank you for your confirmation and responses to our queries. I'm open to sponsor additional functions to replace WP GravityForm plugin we are using.
Can you elaborate on "the output to the reports must be plain text"?
If we export this to an existing thread or email, all the formatting, etc will be remove?
Will the rating be show as 1-5?

Hello @Ozzy47
I just came across an issue and was wondering if it's only on our board:
When we choose email report View attachment 298403

And enter more than one email address, the report does not get sent to either of them. We enter the addresses and separate them with a comma, and no space between them.

I'd appreciate it if you could check it on your end.
Thanks!

@Painbaker , @Ozzy47
Please let me know if it's only on my end 🙏

Thanks!!

We use this addon for all sorts of things. It's excellent. Two suggestions for enhancement, and I'd be open to funding them.

1 - Descriptive messages when the criteria for submitting the form are not met. Currently "You do not meet the criteria for the form" is the response. It would be nice to have something like "Submitting this form requires you have posted at least X messages". Or better yet, a fully custom message.

2 - Also regarding user criteria, in addition to "User has been registered for at least X days" it would be nice to have an absolute date, allowing form submission if the user registered on or after that date.

We use this addon for all sorts of things. It's excellent. Two suggestions for enhancement, and I'd be open to funding them.

1 - Descriptive messages when the criteria for submitting the form are not met. Currently "You do not meet the criteria for the form" is the response. It would be nice to have something like "Submitting this form requires you have posted at least X messages". Or better yet, a fully custom message.

2 - Also regarding user criteria, in addition to "User has been registered for at least X days" it would be nice to have an absolute date, allowing form submission if the user registered on or after that date.

Start a conversation with Painbaker and myself and explain what you would like.

Start a conversation with Painbaker and myself and explain what you would like.
Can I be cheap and squeeze in a recommendation as well if improved error messaging is being funded? :P Can you improve the error message for forms that have an open start date defined?
1709568929679.webp
Instead of stating you do not have access to the form, can it be updated to say "This form will open on XYZ date."?

@Ozzy47 is there any way to avoid the 'Post thread button' to replace the default post thread button?
I want to allow users to create regular threads and fill the form if needed.

For example, if the forum is about reviews I want users to be able to create regular threads for posting questions) and use the form to post reviews

There is a bug with this if you have a conditional date field. Take the following setup:

Question 1: multiple choice checkboxes
Question 2 (conditional on Question 1): datepicker

When you submit the form you get an error Array to string conversion in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Entity/Question.php at line 537

Looking at the code for this, it does $answerDate = strtotime("$answer $visitor->timezone"); and then $conditionalAnswerDate = strtotime("$conditionalAnswer $visitor->timezone"); - but both answers are not datetimes.

It seems to be that this logic is supposed to be applied if the parent question is a datepicker, but instead it is running when a datepicker is a conditional question of another non-datepicker question.

I can see that if you try and add this the other way round (parent question is a datepicker, conditional question is a text field) you get an error saying "Date & time conditionals only supports questions with the same type" in the ACP.

But while it lets you add a datepicker as a conditional field, you get the error when you submit the front end form. The description in the ACP does say "Select the question and answer that must be given for this question to be displayed" so all I want to do is show a datepicker when another field is set, not try and validate them.

I couldn't see this in the description, but is it possible to allow guests to fill out forms anonymously? If I say, turn it on for unconfirmed/guest? Figured it out via another XF forum.

I am not seeing in the description, a bbcode embed option for a form? What if I wanted to embed a form in an AMS article, is that possible?

Also, hopefully 2.3 support will be soon? I am considering buying this addon once I'm back from my vacation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom